All you need to know about HDFC Life Click 2 Protect term plan
A term life insurance plan is the right option when you want to protect your family from financial loss caused by unexpected events. Anyone willing to pick a plan should know the features with more attention that help make the right decision. While several companies offer term plans in the markets, it is wise to evaluate their difference before investing money.
However, is buying the term plan the right option? Let us consider the example of a person named Raja, who is a semi-skilled worker. He is earning insufficient income and has searched for jobs in various companies. Luckily, he got a new job with a good salary and decided to invest his money in term life insurance. He met with an accident one day that resulted in severe injuries and got admitted to a hospital. Since the insurance bought by him provided the accident coverage, his family managed the treatment expenses efficiently.
HDFC is a leading private insurance company in India that offers different term plans in the markets. For example, the HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan provides various advantages for policyholders to ensure extra income and protection from death. Anyone who wants to buy the same should know the types and other details from different sources. This will help make the right decision while buying.
Options available in HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan
The policy offers plan options under four categories that aim to satisfy customers’ needs. A policy buyer can choose between them after doing complete research.
- Life option: The option provides a lump-sum benefit to the beneficiary of a family when an insured person dies unexpectedly. It includes only a death benefit that gives ways to manage the loss of income without any difficulties.
- Extra life option: This option is ideal for those who want to get a death benefit and ensure an extra sum assured amount for accidental death. The plan also helps to receive a lump-sum amount with additional protection.
- Income option: Under the income option, the insurance company offers a part of the sum assured amount to a nominee after the death of a policyholder. A beneficiary will receive the remaining amount as monthly income for 15 years that will help manage expenses.
- Income plus option: The option provides triple benefits to a nominee to lead a trouble-free life. It includes a death benefit, regular monthly income, and additional income with a 10% annum. A nominee will receive the sum assured after the demise of an insured person. Besides that, the option gives ways to get a regular monthly income over a period of 10 years. It also provides flexibility to increase the revenue by 10% yearly annum after completing 5 policy years.
What are the features of the HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan?
1. Lump-sum amount
The HDFC Click to protect plan offers lump-sum amount coverage for policyholders when they want to prevent their family from financial obstacles. Apart from that, it gives ways to choose any one of the four options based on the requirements and other things. However, since it is a pure life insurance cover, no maturity benefit is available for a nominee.
2. Add-on coverage
The plan covers an extra sum assured amount to the beneficiary of a family when an insured person dies due to an accident. This, in turn, paves ways to ensure additional income to lead a problem-less life. Also, it provides coverage for permanent disability caused by accident by paying an extra premium amount.
3. Life stage protection
Under the life stage protection feature, policyholders can increase their insurance cover on certain life milestones such as marriage and childbirth without medical tests. It enables a policyholder to manage additional expenses to ensure peace of mind. For example, a policyholder can increase 50% of the coverage for marriage purposes and 25% for childbirth. The option is ideal for those who want to overcome any financial burden. At the same time, it is wise to know the terms and conditions before buying this plan.
4. Increased income
With an HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan, a beneficiary can increase the income after the demise of an insured person. It helps to overcome expenses caused by rising inflation, thereby helping to ensure peace of mind. Policyholders who want to provide a consistent income for their family can choose this plan after knowing various options. They can even secure a bright future for their children when they want to study higher studies.
Top 6 Reasons to buy HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan
- Policyholders can get income tax benefits after buying HDFC Life Click 2 Protect, which gives ways to deduct amounts while filing a return.
- Flexible repayment options that will save time
- Affordable premium rates allowing policyholders to select them at an estimated budget
- Attractive premium prices to tobacco users
- Discounts on the total premium amount enabling a policyholder to reduce expenses
- Simple documentation for getting quick approval
Where to buy HDFC Life Click 2 Protect plan?
To buy the term insurance plan, customers can visit the official website of the HDFC life insurance company or insurance aggregator websites like iifilinsurance.com. Customers can also send their information to the company online, and a representative will contact them soon and explain everything thoroughly.
Buying a new term insurance plan is not an easy-going job, and customers should browse the internet to know the options available for the markets. It is wise for them to search for the details and compare the plans online. Picking HDFC’s life insurance policies allow a policyholder to get maximum protection from financial risks in life.