How to secure a four-wheeler with Allianz truck insurance?
Driving is all about getting to your destination quickly and comfortably. However, you might get involved in an unexpected car accident at any time while you are driving. This is where your vehicle’s damages are covered by car insurance.
Car insurance can protect you from financial stress if your vehicle is involved in an accident, theft, fire, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances. According to the Indian Vehicle Act of 1988, every vehicle owner is required to acquire car insurance in order to drive on the road. Bajaj Allianz four wheeler insurance provides you with a wide range of benefits with low premiums.
Types of Insurance Policy
- Comprehensive Auto Insurance: This form of car insurance policy gives you complete coverage. It also covers any damages to a third party as well as the price of repairing your own vehicle. A comprehensive auto insurance coverage will also cover you if your vehicle is stolen or damaged due to natural disasters.
- Stand Alone Car Insurance: A stand-alone coverage will pay for any damages to your car that may occur as a result of an accident. This insurance policy also covers damage from earthquakes, storms, and landslides. A stand-alone policy, on the other hand, can only be purchased if you already have third-party insurance on your vehicle for at least a year.
- Third-Party Car Insurance: This type of car insurance covers all the damages which might be caused to a third party by your vehicle.
How To Buy Bajaj Allianz Four-Wheeler Policy?
There are multiple ways through which a Bajaj Allianz Four-Wheeler insurance policy can be secured –
- Online Insurance: You can get your four-wheeler an insurance policy online. Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance online is straightforward and easy for people to purchase. To get the policy, you need to visit the official site and enter details of your vehicle such as model number, color, number, variant, location, and other required things. After entering your details, you will be provided with different insurance plans from which you can choose a plan which suits your needs.
Additional coverages and add-ons can also be purchased online alongside your base insurance plan. If you are looking for more details on Allianz truck insurance or other types of four-wheeler insurances, you can contact customer support to get more details. After you have made your policy purchase, all of your policy documents will be sent to you via mail, and a hard copy will also be provided.
- Bajaj Allianz Branches: If you cannot purchase an insurance policy online due to some reason, you can visit your nearest Bajaj Allianz branch and purchase a four-wheeler insurance policy. You would need to carry all of your vehicle documents. The offline purchase process of the four-wheeler insurance is easy and simple. The only difference is that you would need to carry all the physical documents instead of digital ones. After selecting the right insurance plan for your four-wheeler with the help of branch representatives, you can pay the premium using your debit card, cheque, or demand draft. Your insurance policy documents will be mailed, and you will also be provided with a physical copy of the insurance policy as well.
Documents Required to Purchase Four-Wheeler Insurance Online
To purchase a Bajaj Allianz four wheeler insurance policy online, you would need the following documents –
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Government Issued ID / Driving License)
- Address Proof (Passport/ Bank Passbook/ Government Issued ID)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Driving Licence
- Vehicle Registration Number
Reasons to buy a four-wheeler insurance policy
Four wheelers are one of the most crucial means of transport in today’s time. People do not have to travel in public transports if they have their own four-wheelers to travel. Due to this, the number of vehicles on the road has increased, which increases the chance of vehicle collisions and accidents. It is very important to protect your vehicle and yourself from these road accidents, which can cause financial stress and can be life-threatening for those involved in the accident.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz – Four Wheeler Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz four wheeler insurance provides benefits such as–
- Vehicle Theft Security: In today’s time, theft is one of the major threats to any vehicle. With an insurance policy by Bajaj Allianz, your four-wheeler will be protected against this threat and all other types of man-made damages.
- Third-Party Covers: Insurance policy provides coverage in case of an accident with a third party. Without an insurance policy, the money for third-party damages would be paid out of your own pockets.
- Personal Cover: If you suffer any personal injury due to a road accident, your insurance policy will cover the costs of your treatment caused due to the accident.
- Vehicle Cover: If you have an insurance policy, the costs of repairing your vehicle after a road accident would not have to be paid for you. The insurance policy would cover all of your repair expenses, and other expenses such as towing of the car and transportation would also be covered.
Bajaj Allianz Four-wheeler policies have a claim settlement ratio of 98%, which makes it one of the best four-wheeler policies in the market. Other benefits of zero depreciation cover, breakdown assistance, conveyance, and consumable cover are also provided by the insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Insurance policy provides you with a lot of benefits and coverage add-ons that can cover you and your vehicle in case of a road accident. It is very important to renew your four-wheeler insurance policy on time so that you do not face any kind of issues when you are making insurance claims and to save your no-claim bonus, which can reduce your premium significantly if you do not make any claims in a particular time period. About 60% of the vehicles on India’s roads do not have any kind of vehicle insurance, so people need to understand the importance of car insurance policies. The risks of a road accident are too much to not be cared about.