What is the difference between Eeco car and normal car insurance?
Maruti Suzuki Eeco is a luxurious car that comes with ample space. This car is a great option for people who want to live large and would not want to compromise on space. Maruti Suzuki Eeco is a car that can be enjoyed by all and Raunaq has brought this car by going through this reasoning only.
Raunaq is also very happy with his new purchase. He had a normal car before this and wanted to get the same type of car insurance policy for his new car. Thankfully, he didn’t do that because one of his friends recommended he buy a specific Eeco car insurance.
Now, Raunaq is in the market for Eeco car insurance. But before making that purchase, he wants complete details for the comprehensive car insurance policy. Also, since you are here, then we are also assuming that you are facing the same problem.
And to make sure that you and Raunaq don’t go through this tough situation, we are going to talk about everything that you need to know in regards to purchasing an Eeco car insurance policy.
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance Details
To get complete protection for your Maruti Suzuki Eeco car you need to invest in a comprehensive car insurance policy. Some features that you should make sure are present in that car insurance policy are:
- Coverage for regular repair and maintenance of the car
- Easy access to Maruti authorized dealers located across the country for handling extensive repairs and maintenance of your car
- Towing facility coverage of up to INR 1,500 should be provided for free in the Maruti Suzuki Eeco car insurance
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit for all Maruti car insurance policies. This benefit should be transferable from other car insurance policies. This can help you save money and will be extremely beneficial because of that
- You should be able to purchase, renew, and maintain the policy online and without any hassle. This will ensure that you are getting great services and complete protection for your car at the same time
Raunaq agrees with the list of benefits that we have mentioned here. For him, the most important factor to consider is how easy it is to maintain the car insurance policy. However, he still wants to learn how he can renew or purchase a car insurance policy for his Maruti Suzuki Eeco.
How to Purchase or Renew Your Eeco Car Insurance?
There are some simple steps that you and Raunaq can follow to purchase or renew your Eeco car insurance without any problem. Do you want to know what these steps are? If yes, then go through the list that we have mentioned below.
- Select the insurance provider from which you wish to purchase the Maruti Suzuki Eeco car insurance
- Visit the official website of the insurance provider and click on the tab for car insurance
- Select the Maruti Suzuki insurance policy that you wish to purchase
- Fill in the details of your car like the car model, petrol or diesel variant, and manufacturer. Mention any other detail that might be required
- Fill in your contact details and any other details required for purchasing the registration of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco insurance policy
Once you are done with all of these steps, then you are done! In the case of renewals, a representative from the insurance provider will also get in touch with you. There is nothing more that you need to do. Every other step will be taken care of by the insurance provider.
Factors Influencing Your Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Premium
Till now we have mentioned some features that should be included in a Maruti Suzuki comprehensive car insurance policy. We have also talked about how one can purchase or renew a Maruti Suzuki car insurance premium. But the one thing that we haven’t mentioned till now is what all factors can influence your car insurance premium.
Raunaq is very interested in learning about the factors that are constantly influencing his Maruti Suzuki car insurance premium rate. If you are as excited as he is, then go through the list of factors that we have mentioned below.
- The Vehicle
There are different variants available of Maruti Suzuki Eeco. The exact variant of this car that you and Raunaq own will play a big role in determining the premium amount that one will have to pay.
- Coverage Options
When it comes to having a comprehensive insurance plan, there are many coverage options that one can select from. The plan types that are available include third-party car insurance and comprehensive car insurance. As a general rule, comprehensive car insurance costs more than third-party car insurance.
- Age of Car and Insured Declared Value
The sum insured available on a car is directly related to the current market value of the car. This market value is also known as the Insured Declared Value (IDV). Usually, as the car grows older, the IDV decreases for the car. So, the age of your Maruti Suzuki Eeco car will play a big role in determining the premium value of the insurance.
- Discounts Available
Insurance providers often give out various insurance discounts to their customers. Discounts like No Claim Bonus (NCB), voluntary deductible, automobile association of India membership concessions, and installation of anti-theft devices are available while purchasing any car insurance policy throughout the year.
Raunaq is very intrigued by these discount options. He knows that he is going to invest in a comprehensive insurance plan soon and to make things easier for him he wants to get a discount on the premium value. Raunaq should remember that it is also a good idea to directly ask a representative of the insurance provider to send a list of discounts available at the time of purchase of the policy.
- Additional Covers Selected
A customer will be required to pay more if he or she opts for an additional cover. Add-on covers like engine protection, no claim bonus protection, return to invoice, roadside assistance cover, and zero depreciation will increase the overall cost of the premium amount.
- Geographical Location
The geographical location of the customer can impact the cost of the Eeco car insurance. This is not always the case with normal cars.
Raunaq has learned a lot today about Eeco car insurance policies. He feels that he is prepared to buy comprehensive car insurance. Do you feel as prepared as Raunaq?