Top-performing Parag Parikh mutual funds
Sanjay had been looking to invest in mutual funds for a while now, he came across an advertisement, but he still had a lot of questions about what mutual funds were and how they functioned. He ran into his friend Priya who explained to him and consulted him about Parag Parikh mutual funds and how effective they are. Sanjay then got parag parikh mutual fund, and ever since then, he found out how easy and manageable the process is without taking any stress. In doing so, he did better in his life and increased his living standard.
Parag Parikh mutual funds
PPFAS AMC follows the “Law of the Farm.” The law is about farming, and a farmer can only obtain fertile product slowly and steadily by working hard and with discipline. As a result of this law, the corporation has relatively extended holding periods.
The AMC takes pleasure in having a distinct and distinct approach to asset management compared to other firms. They believe in offering the best mutual funds to invest in.
Second, the corporation does not lure investors through aggressive product promotion. It features a small team of relationship managers who build solid and long-term relationships with its clients. They do not stop providing services once an investor completes the acquisition. The official will answer any questions or concerns that their clients may have at any moment.
The organisation is proud of its investment management staff and believes that its performance and asset management approach is the best method to advertise and sell its goods.
Third, it does not use current criteria to curate a portfolio, such as algorithms, technical analysis, and momentum. Instead, the corporation relies on time-tested characteristics such as minimal debt, cash flow, etc. PPFAS does not intend to attract investors looking for fund managers who are aggressive in the market.
The only two types of mutual funds available are:
1. Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund
The parag parikh long term equity fund is an open-ended equity fund for investors with a time horizon of at least five years.
- The programme was started on May 24, 2013, and as of May 31, 2019, it had Rs. 1,896.65 crore in assets under administration.
- The net asset value of this scheme as of 31 May 2019 is Rs. 25.04 for the regular plan and Rs. 25.89 for the direct plan.
- HDFC Bank Ltd. controls the bulk of net assets (8.57 percent). Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. controls 6.82 per cent, Hero Motocorp Ltd. owns 5.12 per cent, Persistent Systems Ltd. controls 4.62 per cent, and Axis Bank Ltd. controls 3.58 per cent.
- Other companies in this scheme’s core equity include ICICI Bank Ltd., Indraprastha Gas Ltd., Zydus Wellness Ltd., Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., and others. HDFC owns 4.74 per cent of the net assets, Tata Steel owns 2.41 per cent, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. owns 2.35 per cent, Century Textiles Ltd. owns 1.85 per cent, State Bank Of India Ltd. owns 1.46 per cent, and Yes Bank Ltd. owns 0.63 per cent.
- Alphabet Inc. owns 9.33 per cent of the net assets, while Suzuki Motor Corp owns 5.05 per cent, Facebook Inc. owns 5.03 per cent, Nestle SA owns 2.69 per cent, Amazon Inc. owns 2.27 per cent, and 3M Co. owns 1.77 per cent.
Debt instruments and money market instruments
TRIPS, comprising cash and cash equivalents, accounts for 6.57 per cent of the net assets of the parag parikh long term equity fund.
2. Parag Parikh Liquid Fund
The Parag Parikh Liquid Fund is an open-ended liquid fund that invests in debt and money market instruments to provide low risk and high liquidity.
This programme was founded on May 11, 2008, and as of May 31, 2019, it has Rs. 268.20 crore in assets under administration. It helps you get the best mutual funds to invest in.
- As of May 31, 2019, the net asset value of this scheme is as follows: Growth – Rs. 1068.40 via direct plan and Rs. 1067.15 via regular plan.
- Through the direct and regular plans, the daily dividend is Rs. 1000.20.
- Weekly dividend – Rs. 1001.65 under the direct plan and Rs. 1001.64 under the regular plan.
- Monthly dividend – Rs. 1003.65 through direct plan and Rs. 1003.64 through regular plan
Allocation of assets
Treasury bills account for 59.16 per cent of net assets. In contrast, collateralised borrowing and lending obligations (CBLO), fixed deposits, net receivables, and net payables account for 25.97 per cent, government securities account for 7.46 per cent, and commercial papers account for 7.41 per cent.
Debt instruments and money market instruments
The majority of the nest assets in this area are sovereign 91-day treasury notes. The other instruments are 182 day and 364-day grease bills.
These are types of mutual funds.
As mentioned, PPFAS AMC adheres to the “Law of the Farm.” The law is about farming, and a farmer can only acquire fruitful crops by working hard . Therefore they are trustworthy for parag parikh mutual fund.
What is the fund's benchmark?
The performance of PPFCF will be compared to that of the NIFTY 500 TRI. These three indexes are a broad-based gauge of stock market fluctuations used for comparative reasons only and are not intended to indicate the Fund's performance.
What are the various plans/options offered through the PPFCF?
Currently, the plan only provides the Growth Option.