Future Group Fixed Deposit Schemes
- About Future Group
- Features of Future Group FD
- Future Group FD Interest Rates
- Benefits of Future Group FD
- Types of Future Group FD
- Eligibility of Future Group FD
- How to Calculate Future Group FD Interest Rates
- Factors Affecting Future Group FD Interest Rates
About Future Group
There are many popular investment options available in the market. Investors opt for one or the other every single year to get a good source of income. And the one source of income that stays at the top of the list is the fixed deposit scheme.
Fixed deposits provide investors with a source of fixed and assured income. On top of this, there are NBFCs and manufacturing companies that raise deposits from the public through their fixed deposits. In return for this, the companies provide a fixed return to their investors.
Future Group or Future Enterprise Limited is one such company that raises deposits through FDs. Some of the companies that are affiliated with the Future Group are FBB, Big Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Future Group FD interest rate is very attractive and the minimum deposit starts with just INR 10,000. The deposit can be made for 1, 2, or 3 years under both cumulative and non-cumulative options. It should be noted that compounding happens on a quarterly basis for the cumulative option and for the regular income, the interest payout occurs every quarter.
Features of Future Group FD
The Future Group fixed deposit schemes are very coveted. This is because there are many features that one can get by investing in a Future Group fixed deposit scheme. Some of those features are:
- Taxation: The interest earned through the FD is completely taxable in the hands of the investor. This should be added to the category of income from other sources. Further, if the amount of interest earned is over INR 5,000 a year, then TDS is deducted by the company.
- Ratings: When it comes to fixed deposit schemes of private companies, one should remember that these FDs are unsecured and subject to the organization’s rules and regulations. This can make it very difficult for an investor to feel secure enough to open an FD. This is why investors often rely on financial ratings provided to the FD schemes in those cases. The fixed deposit scheme launched by Future Group has a CARE rating of AA, which means that the FD scheme comes with a high degree of safety. This safety is in regards to the timely servicing of financial obligations.
- Deposit Limits: The amount of money that the company wants to raise from the public depends on the company only. For example, in March 2018, the company was authorized to raise INR 1267 crore as deposits. Out of this total amount, INR 905 crore was raised through the public. But the company only decided to raise INR 700 crore through the public.
Future Group FD Interest Rates
The fixed deposit interest rates provided by the Future Group to its investors are mentioned in the table below.
|Fixed Deposit Scheme Details|
|Scheme||Cumulative Scheme||Non-Cumulative Scheme|
|Scheme Code||CS 1 | CS 2 | CS 3||NS 1 | NS 2 | NS 3|
|Duration||1 year | 2 year | 3 year||1 year | 2 year | 3 year|
|Rate of Interest for Deposit from the Public||9.10% | 9.60% | 10.10% |
9.40% | 10.40% | 11.60%
|9.00% | 9.50% | 10.00%|
Benefits of Future Group FD
Apart from the amazing fixed deposit interest rates, there are many other benefits of investing in a Future Group fixed deposit. Let’s look at what these benefits are by going through the list mentioned below.
- Fixed Returns: A Future Group fixed deposit guarantees fixed returns. The rate of interest offered to the individual at the time of opening the fixed deposit remains the same throughout the entire tenure of the fixed deposit. This means that even if the market falls, the fixed deposit will not be affected.
- Hassle-Free Investment: Future Group makes it very easy for all its customers to open a fixed deposit account. All it takes is a couple of minutes and you can walk away with your very own fixed deposit account.
- The Advantage of Compounding: If one chooses a fixed deposit with a reinvestment option, then he or she benefits from the compound interest. This means that the customer will earn interest on both the principal amount and the interest that one has already earned.
- Regular Income and Flexibility: A fixed deposit can be a source of regular income for an individual if he or she opts for monthly or quarterly interest payouts. Further, the Future Group fixed deposit schemes are very flexible. The organization provides its customers with the option of selecting their own tenure and interest rate bracket.
Types of Future Group FD
The different types of fixed deposit schemes provided by the Future Group to its customers are:
- Cumulative fixed deposit
- Non-cumulative fixed deposit
Eligibility of Future Group FD
One is eligible to invest in a Future Group fixed deposit scheme if he or she falls into one of the categories mentioned below.
- Resident individual
- Partnership firm
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
How to Calculate Future Group FD Interest Rates
Calculating the Future Group fixed deposit interest rates and interest earned amount is very easy. All you need to do is enter your details and click on calculate. The information that you need to enter into the Future Group fixed deposit calculator are:
- Deposit amount
- Deposit interest rate
- Deposit tenure
Factors Affecting Future Group FD Interest Rates
The interest rate of fixed deposits is calculated after considering many factors. Some of these factors are:
- Supply of money
- Demand for money
- Demand and supply of goods
- Fiscal deficit
- Government borrowing
- Foreign exchange rates
- Global interest rates
- Monetary policies prepared by the Reserve Bank of India
What is the maturity process of a Future Group fixed deposit?
In the case of a digital fixed deposit, the proceeds from the maturity will be credited into the bank account of the first applicant. This is done on the maturity date. On the other hand, in the case of a physical fixed deposit, the depositor would have to sign the discharge form for the physical FD. This is done by further affixing INR 1 revenue stamp and submitting the same to the Central fixed deposit department before the maturity date. After that, the amount will be added to the bank account of the first applicant on the date of maturity.
How can I renew my Future Group fixed deposit?
The renewal of your Future Group fixed deposit can be done in multiples of INR 1,000. One should remember that this renewal will be subject to the scheme or deposit and the terms and conditions of the fixed deposit scheme.
Who can apply for a Future Group fixed deposit scheme?
Any resident individual, partnership firm, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), foundation, and trust can apply for a fixed deposit scheme at the Future Group.