Bank of Rajasthan FD Rates
Rajasthan Banks provide good online financial services to their customers. It is one the banks that offers highest fixed deposit interest rates for its senior citizen customers. Rajasthan FD has good reasonable interest rates as compared to others. It also allows for senior citizens to create wealth with good interest rates. Rajasthan FD offers special schemes to help people to reach their goals. It also provides online or offline facilities for customers’ benefits.
Features & Benefits Of Rajasthan Bank FD
Here are the features & benefits of FD Rajasthan-
- It provides profitable interest rates with flexible FD tenures for your investment plan.
- Visit near Rajasthan Bank to open an FD account or also open by online.
- No limitation on the FD of Maximum Amount
- FD Tenures: 7 days to 10 years
- Many payout interest options such as monthly, quarterly, etc.
- It provides Loan/ Overdraft FD facility upto 85% of the FD amount.
- Available Easy and fast liquidity options.
- It also provides Nomination facility.
- Through tax saving term deposit scheme tax benefit of amount up to Rs 1,50,000,
- Also available withdrawal facility and auto-renewal facilities
- Offers high interest rates for senior citizens as compared to regular citizens
- Provide NRE, NRO and FCNR deposit facility
Rajasthan Bank FD Rates 2021
|Maturity Range||Interest Rate(%p.a.) on Deposits below Rs. 2 Crore||Interest Rate(%p.a.) on Deposits Rs. 2 Crore to less than Ten Crores|
|7 days to 14 days||3.00||3.10|
|15 days to 45 days||3.00||3.10|
|46 days to 90 days||4.00||3.10|
|91 days to 180 days||4.00||3.30|
|181 days to less than 1 year||4.50||3.30|
|More than 1 year but less than 15 months||5.15||4.00|
|More than 15 months but less than 2 years||5.15||4.00|
|2 years or above but less than 3 years||5.15||4.10|
|Above 3 Years but less than 5 years||5.30||4.10|
|5 years or above but less than 8 years||5.30||4.10|
|8 years or above but a maximum of 10 years||5.30||4.10|
Who is Eligible for The Rajasthan Bank Fixed Deposit
Mentioned below are the persons who are eligible to invest in fixed deposits (FD) Rajasthan:
- Proprietary Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Association of Persons (AOP)
- Body of Individuals (BOI)
- Local Authority
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI)
- Registered Society
How To Calculate Rajasthan FD Rates
Interest on FD Rajasthan is calculated for different tenures in the following manner:
- For fixed deposit tenure simple interest is paid at a maturity of less than 6 months.
- On a quarterly basis, Interest is calculated for fixed deposit tenure of 6 months & above.
- You should calculate Cumulative Interest/ reinvestment interest in every quarter, and added principal interest is paid on the Interest generated in the previous quarter.
- Over the Standard FD Rate, the interest shall be calculated for the quarter and paid monthly at a discounted rate in case of a monthly deposit scheme.
Factors Affecting Rajasthan Fixed Deposit Rates
Here are the various factors that affect Rajasthan FD interest rates, some factors are given below:
- Deposit higher amounts will provide you higher interest rates.
- If you have an immediate requirement of funds then you can avail of Loan/ Overdraft FD facility up to 85% of the FD amount.
- Senior citizens normally acquire 0.25% to 0.75% additional interest rates on fixed deposits.
What is the highest Rajasthan FD interest rate currently of 5 years?
Currently, Rajasthan FD interest rate is 5.30% with a time period of 5 years – 8 years which is subject to change.
What are the Rajasthan FD special rates for senior citizens?
Rajasthan Bank provides 0.75% of higher FD interest rates for senior citizens.
Who all are eligible for Rajasthan fixed deposit account?
It is only applicable for individuals, HUFs/specified associations, partnership firms, companies, local authorities, societies, trusts, etc.
Does any auto-renewal facility provided by Rajasthan Bank for fixed deposits?
Yes, a fixed deposit is automatically renewed for the same time period and rate of interest if there are no instructions from the customer.
What is the Rajasthan Bank Fixed Deposit tenure range?
Rajasthan bank FD rates range from seven days to ten years for tenure.