Andhra Bank FD Rates
Andhra Bank offers one of the most profitable investment opportunities to its customers. It provides some fixed deposit schemes having much more attractive interest rates as compared to other banks. Andhra Bank FD rates are very lucrative depending on the other banks. It offers various tenures as per customer convenience and investment goals. Andhra Bank FD interest rates are always high and effective for their customers.
Features & Benefits Of Andhra Bank FD Rates
Here are the features & benefits of Andhra Bank FD Rates-
- It provides profitable interest rates with flexible FD tenures for your investment plan.
- Visit near Andhra Bank to open an FD account or also open online.
- No limitation on the FD of Maximum Amount
- FD Tenures: 7 days to 10 years
- Many options for payout interest such as monthly, quarterly, etc.
- It provides Loan/ Overdraft FD facility up to 85% of the FD amount.
- Available Easy and fast liquidity options.
- It also provides a Nomination facility.
- Through tax saving term deposit scheme tax benefit of an amount up to Rs 1,50,000,
- Also available are withdrawal facility and auto-renewal facilities
- Offers high-interest rates for senior citizens as compared to regular citizens
- Provide NRE, NRO, and FCNR deposit facility
Andhra Bank FD Rates 2021
Andhra Bank FD Rates in India
|General Public FD Rates( % )||
Senior Citizen FD Rates( % )
7 days to 14 days
|15 days to 30 Days||3.50||
31 days to 45 Days
|46 days to 90 Days||4.00||
91 days to 120 Days
|121 days to 180 Days||4.75||
181 Days < 1 Year
445 Days < 554 Days
556 Days to 3 Years
|1 Year to 443 Days||5.40||
3 Years to 10 Years
Types of Andhra Bank FDs
Here are the different types of Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit :
- Union Monthly Plus
- Deposit Reinvestment Certificate
- Fixed Deposit Receipt
- Monthly Income Scheme
- Union Tax Saver Deposit
- Easy Tax Saver Deposit Scheme
- Cumulative Deposit
- Short Deposit Receipt
Who is Eligible for Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit?
Mentioned below are the persons who are eligible to invest in Andhra Bank fixed deposits (FD):
- Proprietary Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Association of Persons (AOP)
- Body of Individuals (BOI)
- Local Authority
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI)
- Registered Society
How To Calculate Andhra Bank FD Rates?
With the help of the Andhra Bank FD Calculator, it is used to check the exact maturity value of FD schemes. The amount of Andhra Bank FD interest rate of deposit tenure and compounding frequency shows the maturity amount of the FD at the end of the tenure. You need to deposit the tenure (in months), amount, rate of interest, and the kind of fixed deposit scheme you need to apply for – and the calculator will calculate the number present to you with a breakup of the interest earned and the maturity amount. Using Andhra Bank FD Calculator offers you exact, error-free, and accurate results.
Moreover, there are many online sites that help you to instantly calculate the interest earned on your FD.
Factors Affecting Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
Here are the factors that affect Andhra Bank FD Rates-
- For short-term FD Rates, Andhra Bank holds a tenure of one month starting with 6.5%. However, when you choose for the tenure of two and three-month terms of deposit, the returns are at 6.75%. If three to six months of your tenure are on hold, the returns are at 7.8%. Moreover, one can use the 8% of fixed deposit rates for the tenors between 180 days to 365 days.
- Highest returns on FD, one can avail 8.75% for their tenure of one to three years, and the returns are decreased to 8.5% for the tenures of three to ten years.
- Andhra Bank provides an extra 0.5% of interest for senior citizens and their returns come in the range between 7% to 9%.
What is the Andhra Bank FDs highest interest rate?
The highest interest rate of Andhra Bank FDs is 5.45 %.
What are the minimum and maximum FD interest rates in Andhra Bank?
In Andhra Bank FDs, the minimum amount of FD is 1000 and the maximum amount has no investment limit for FDs.
What is the current rate in Andhra Bank FDs in 2021?
In Andhra Bank, the current FD rate ranges between 3.50 % to 5.45 %.
Do Andhra Bank FDs allow partial withdrawal facilities?
Yes, In Andhra Bank partial or premature withdrawal is allowed.
Is in all deposit schemes the nomination facility available?
Yes, Andhra Banks provides a nomination facility for all deposit schemes.