3 Years Return Rates On Tata Digital India Fund Direct
After his father’s retirement, Rahul has been looking to invest in funds to care for his parents and his future. His father gets a pensioned salary while Rahul works in an MNC; it is essential to note that most young people like Rahul are perplexed about managing their finances as Rahul wants to start his own family too. His colleague Anwar tells him about funds and how he invested in them. With that, Rahul too followed, and now his investments are in good hands with tata digital india fund review and tata digital india fund regular plan growth.
What is Tata Digital?
Tata Asset Management Ltd. (TAML) is a subsidiary of the Tata Group that oversees the management of the Tata Mutual Fund, which provide tata digital india fund regular plan growth. The organisation was founded in 1994 and provided customers with various investment alternatives based on their risk tolerance, financial objectives, and income. This was best as a tata digital india fund review.
According to the organisation, the three most essential parts of their business are performance, service, and trust. Its mission is to improve the lives of its investors by safeguarding their financial future by tata digital india fund direct plan growth.
At the moment, Tata Asset Management Ltd. provides hybrid products, equity funds, and fixed income funds. Various prizes have been given to the funds over the years, including
- The Tata Equity P/E Fund was named Best Value/Contra Fund at the CNBC TV 18 Mutual Fund Awards, promoting tata digital india fund direct plan growth.
- The Tata Treasury Advantage Fund was also named Best Low Duration Debt Fund at the CNBC TV 18 Mutual Fund Awards, known for tata digital india fund review.
- The Tata Retirement Savings-Moderate (3 years & 5 years) won the Mixed Asset INR Aggressive category in the Thomson Reuters Lipper India 2018 Fund Awards. for tata digital india fund regular plan growth.
- The Tata Balanced Fund was named Best Long-Term Balanced Fund at the Business Today-Money Today Financial Awards. It is known for tata digital india fund direct plan growth.
Tata Asset Management Ltd. is a mutual fund registered with SEBI under the MF/023/95/9 registration number, as the tata digital india fund review. For the fiscal year ending March 2018, the firm recorded total sales of Rs. 2.12 billion, profit before tax of Rs. 585 million, and profit after tax of Rs. Three hundred eighty-six million as tata digital india fund review. Tata Asset Management Ltd. has 202 schemes and Rs. 54,193 crore in assets under management (AuM) as of March 31, 2019, best for your tata digital india fund direct plan growth
How to invest in Tata Digital India Fund Direct?
You may invest in a tata digital india fund regular plan growth online by simply following the steps below:
- Upload your proof of identification papers (such as Aadhaar, Voter ID, PAN, Driver’s License, Passport, Central or State Government ID card, and so on) for your tata digital india fund direct plan growth.
- Choose your favourite Tata Mutual Fund and tata digital india fund review.
- The tata digital india fund direct plan growth you have invested in will appear.
What does Tata Digital India Fund Direct Offer?
The Tata Group sets up the Tata Digital India Fund, the tata digital india fund direct growth is a Tata Mutual Fund Sectoral-Technology mutual fund programme. This fund has been around for six years, established on December 4, 2015. The tata digital india fund direct growth has 3,842 crores in assets under management (AUM), Sectoral-Technology funds to tata digital india fund review.
- The 1-year returns on the tata digital india fund direct growth are 85.32 per cent.
- The tata digital india fund direct growth scheme’s ability to provide returns consistently is comparable to that of other funds in its category.
- The Technology, Communication, Engineering, Services, and Consumer Durables sectors account for most of the fund’s holdings, giving way to tata digital india fund direct plan growth.
- Infosys Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Persistent Systems Ltd. are the fund’s top holdings known for tata digital india fund review.
Tata Mutual Fund’s tata digital india fund direct growth is an equity mutual fund strategy. Meeta Shetty is the fund manager for this plan, launched on December 28, 2015.
Since its inception, tata digital india fund direct growth has returned 85.32 per cent in the first year, 184.97 per cent in the second year, and 322.62 per cent in the third year. The minimum SIP amount for this plan is Rs.150 with tata digital india fund regular plan growth.
You can also try tata digital india fund regular plan growth.
What is the expense ratio for Tata Digital India Fund?
The yearly costs you pay to the Mutual Fund firm for managing your assets in that fund are known as the Expense Ratio. The Expense Ratio is calculated as a percentage of the fund's Assets Under Management (AUM) and is deducted from the fund's returns. The tata digital india fund direct plan growth has an expense ratio of 0.43 per cent.
What is the Tata Digital India Fund's current NAV?
The NAV, or Net Asset Value, of a mutual fund, is the price per unit. It is computed by subtracting the expenditures from the current value of the fund's assets at the end of the day and dividing the value by the number of units issued to date. It is best suited with tata digital india fund regular plan growth.