Top Cashless Mediclaim Policies in India in 2021
When a medical emergency or hospitalization knocks at your door, you need to rush to a nearby ATM to withdraw cash for healthcare treatment. Unfortunately, any delay in arranging money will also delay the treatment of the patient. To dodge this situation, you should opt for cashless health insurance policies available in the market.
Cashless insurance policies offer cashless facilities at network hospitals. This means if you have purchased a cashless mediclaim health insurance plan, you don’t need to pay a single penny from your pocket for your treatment. Under this cashless mediclaim policy, the insurer will pay your healthcare expenses if you have selected a network hospital for your treatment. The best cashless health insurance policies will release you from the financial burden at the time of a medical emergency. India’s best cashless health insurance policy will settle your hospitalization bills (up to the sum insured) directly with the hospital. The cashless hospitalization process for claim services is of two types: planned claims and emergency claims.
These days, many insurance companies are also offering cashless mediclaim policies for families so that every family member gets adequately covered in an emergency.
Top 11 Cashless Mediclaim Policies in India in 2021
Let’s take a look at the top cashless health insurance plans in India in 2021.
- Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover
- ManipalCigna Pro-Health Cash Plans
- HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
- Care Health Insurance Care Plan
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan
- Reliance Health Gain Plan
- New India Floater Mediclaim Policy
- Future Generali Health Suraksha Family Floater Plan
Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
This is the best cashless health insurance policy in India for your family. Some prime features of this cashless medical insurance in India are
- The policy gives you variable sum assured amounts from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh.
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at more than 11000 network hospitals, and 90% of cashless claims are settled within 2 hours.
- The policy covers room rent charges (Rs. 2000-Rs.5000 per day), nursing expenses, in-patient hospitalization, ambulance expenses (Rs. 750-Rs. 1500 per hospitalization), medication and drug expenses.
- This policy offers pre-and post-hospitalization costs (60 and 90 days), domiciliary treatment, daycare treatment, advanced medical treatment, organ donor expenses, newborn baby coverage, and AYUSH treatment cost.
- This policy also offers annual health check-ups for all insured family members.
- This policy offers various benefits like recharge benefits, cumulative bonus, co-payment options, second medical opinion, automatic restoration of sum assured, compassionate travel expenses, and many more.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
Are you looking for the best cashless health insurance in India to get saved from medical inflation? Then this cashless health policy could be your best choice. Some eminent features of this cashless medical insurance India are,
- With this policy plan, you are eligible for cashless treatment at more than 5025 hospitals
- The policy plan comes with a fixed sum assured amount to policyholders
- The plan offers coverage for pre-and post-hospitalization, room rent, diagnostics charges, doctor’s fees, daycare treatment costs, etc.
- The enrollment age of the senior-most member should be between 5-65 years.
- A single policy can cover a maximum of two adults
- The minimum age of the proposer is 18 years.
- The policy can be renewed until the maximum age of 70 years.
- Medical tests are mandatory if the age of the proposer is above 56.
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover will offer 360-degree protection to your family. This policy is the best cashless health insurance that comes with many exciting features, and some of them are
- The plan offers a sum assured amount between Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 50 Lakh.
- Under this plan, you will get cashless treatment facilities at more than 6,000 impaneled hospitals across India
- This plan also covers pre-and post-hospitalization charges (60 days and 90 days respectively), ambulance charges, expenses for all daycare treatments, in-patient hospitalization, advanced treatments, and donor transplantation costs.
- The policy offers lifelong renewal and co-payment options to policyholders.
ManipalCigna Pro-Health Cash Plans
This is an astonishing cashless mediclaim policy for family that will give the utmost protection to your loved ones. Some premium features of this policy plan are
- This plan gives you daily cash benefits (from Rs.500 to Rs.5000)
- 10% discount on premiums if more than 2 family members are enrolled under the same plan
- This plan covers in-patient hospitalization, pre-and post-hospitalization costs, ICU cash, daycare treatment, and compassionate benefits
- This policy offers a cashless health insurance process at more than 6613 hospitals in India
- This policy also offers personal accident cover and critical illness coverage, including cancer treatment to policyholders
- The sum assured amount is between Rs.2.5 lakh to 3 Crore
- This policy offers a cumulative bonus of up to 200% to policyholders
HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
This is a highly applauded cashless mediclaim policy in India. Some key features of this plan are,
- This plan restores your sum insured on partial or complete utilization of your health cover for your future needs.
- With this plan, you are eligible for health check-ups up to Rs. 5,000 at the time of renewals.
- 50% increase of your basic sum assured for every claim-free year.
- You will be eligible for cashless treatment at network hospitals (10,000+ network hospitals)
- With this health plan, you can get a daily allowance of Rs. 800 per day and a maximum of Rs. 6,000 per hospitalization.
- This plan covers expenses like in-patient hospitalization, ambulance charges, daycare treatment, organ transplant treatment, domiciliary treatment, and pre-and post-hospitalization costs.
Care Health Insurance Care Plan
Do you want to get rid of the financial burden during an emergency? Then, choose the best cashless mediclaim policy that gives the best protection to you. Care Health Insurance Care plan meets all your healthcare requirements. Some core features of this plan are,
- You will get a sum assured of up to Rs.75 lakh
- Some variants of this plan offer an in-built maternity coverage of up to Rs. 1 lakh
- For 5 consecutive claim-free years, your sum assured amount can increase 150%
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at network hospitals (more than 10000 network hospitals)
- This policy offers annual health check-ups for policyholders and their family members
- If you are suffering from serious illnesses and you want a second opinion for your treatment, this plan offers you that facility
- This plan covers in-patient hospitalization charges, ambulance expenses (Rs.1500-Rs.3000 per hospitalization), pre (30 days) and post (60days) hospitalization charges, daycare treatment, organ donor treatment (from Rs.50000-Rs.3, 00000), and domiciliary treatment.
Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
Do you want to enhance the protection of your loved ones in the best possible way? In this scenario, you should choose Go Digit Health Insurance cashless mediclaim policy for family. Some prominent features of this plan are
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at more than 6400 network hospitals in India
- This policy offers coverage for the COVID-19 pandemic
- This policy offers a cumulative bonus, refill of sum assured amount, and an additional sum insured for accidental hospitalizations and critical illnesses
- This policy covers in-patient hospitalization charges, ambulance expenses, pre-and post-hospitalization charges, daycare treatment, organ donor treatment, daily cash allowance, and domiciliary treatment
- This policy also compensates for bariatric surgery costs, AYUSH treatment costs, and maternity benefits with newborn baby coverage
- The policy plan comes with no co-payment and no room rent capping to policyholders
Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan
Our list won’t be completed if we don’t include the name of this popular cashless health insurance policy. The prime features of this cashless insurance policy are,
- This health plan allows you to enjoy cashless facilities for more than 3,500 network hospitals in India Max
- This cost-effective cashless health insurance policy in India offers pre-and post-hospitalization coverage, room rent charges, domiciliary treatment costs, advanced treatment methods, in-patient hospitalization, and many more.
- This policy plan comes with renewal benefits, refill benefits, etc.
- The plan offers options in sum insured for 5 Lakh, 7.5 Lakh, 10 Lakh, and 12.5 Lakh. The policy term is one year.
- You may choose a 2-year term and enjoy a discount of 12.5% on the second year’s premium.
Reliance Health Gain Plan
This is another best cashless health insurance in India. This cashless health insurance in India policy is ideal for those who want a higher sum assured but don’t want to pay the premium amount at a time. Some important features of this policy are,
- This policy comes as an individual as well as a floater plan
- The policy allows you to enjoy cashless benefits for more than 7300 network hospitals in India. If the company doesn’t respond to your cashless claim within 6 business hours (after submission of your documents), it used to pay 1% of the claim amount to the insured policyholder
- The range of the sum assured amount is between Rs.3 lakh-Rs. 18 lakh
- This policy covers pre-and post-hospitalization costs (60 days), ambulance charges (up to Rs.1500), domiciliary treatment costs, donor treatment expenses (up to Rs. 5 lakh), and wellness treatment costs
- This policy offers an array of benefits, including a cumulative bonus, reinstatement of the sum assured, accidental death cover, and many more.
New India Floater Mediclaim Policy
This family health insurance policy covers all types of hospital expenses. Some prime features are,
- The range of sum assured amount is Rs. 3 lakh to Rs.15 lakh
- This policy covers room rent, nursing expenses, ICU charges, OT charges, doctor’s consultation charges, and many more
- This policy plan compensates for all hospitalization costs (with the exclusion of the cost of organ, if any) incurred for the donor with regards to organ transplant
- This policy also bears the charges for medications, X-rays, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, artificial limbs, cost of prosthetic devices implanted during surgical procedures like pacemakers, relevant laboratory diagnostic tests, etc.
Future Generali Health Suraksha Family Floater Plan
This cashless family floater policy will offer you and your family’s complete health protection against ailments and medical inflation. Some features of this policy are
- This insurance policy allows you to avail of cashless facilities at more than 5100 network hospitals. The company settles cashless claim within 90 mins from the time of receiving the cashless request
- The plan offers a sum assured amount up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- This policy plan covers pre-and post-hospitalization (60 days and 90 days respectively) and ambulance costs up to Rs. 2000, daycare treatment costs, accompanying expenses (Rs.500 per day), hospital cash benefits, patient care expenses (up to Rs.500 per day), and many more.
- Free medical check-up for all insured policyholders after every four claim-free years.
- Additional accidental hospitalization limit enhanced by 25% of balance sum insured, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1 lakh.
These are India’s topmost cashless mediclaim policies in 2021 that you should pay attention to survive against this medical inflation.