Tata AIG Health Insurance For Family
You may have heard of the popular Tata mediclaim policy for family known as the Tata AIG family health insurance policy. Tata AIG health insurance has always been a reputed insurance option for families and individuals alike. You can now harness the benefits of one premium and a single policy with the Tata AIG family floater plan. This will offer seamless coverage for all the members of the household while you do not have to deal with multiple policies and premium payments, thereby saving time and money greatly in the bargain.
|Claim Settlement||Dedicated In-House Team|
|Claim Settlement Ratio||76.04%|
|Policies Sold||2,20,583 till date|
|Renewability||Lifelong Renewability Facility|
Knowing More About Tata AIG Family Health Insurance
The Tata AIG mediclaim policy for family is a comprehensive solution for the whole household. It covers your spouse, parents, and children without any hassles. You save money by paying the premium for a single amount as the sum insured. The Tata AIG health insurance plans for family include the Wellsurance Family Policy which offers coverage for the healthcare of parents along with the education of your children.
The policy is also accompanied by multiple value-added offerings which make it more convenient for families today. The plan offers you greater peace of mind, knowing that your entire family is secured.
Tata AIG Family Mediclaim Policy Features
- Age limits between 18-65 years.
- Tax savings under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Lifetime renewability provisions for customers.
- A 30-day grace period is available for policy renewals.
- Post and pre-hospitalization costs are covered for periods of 90 and 60 days respectively.
- Daily cash facilities are available for a period of up to 90 days based on the plan that is selected.
- Coverage is available for the free helpline, health portal, and also health queries.
- Benefits of intensive care units for every hospitalization day.
- Ambulance coverage till a particular amount.
- Coverage availability for convalescence expenditure till a certain limit.
- Specific health checkup discounts are available.
- Coverage for child education in case of the insured person’s death.
- Enhancement of the sum insured throughout the period of renewal.
- Critical illness coverage via payment of a lump sum amount.
- In-hospital benefits for sickness coverage and accidents under the aegis of the policy.
The insured people under this health policy should be between 18-65 years of age.
Exclusions under the Policy
- Costs on the medical treatments for curing mental illnesses or ailments.
- Expenses for cosmetic or aesthetic treatments or procedures.
- Medication and procedures linked to self-inflicting injuries.
- Treating injuries occurring due to civil wars, wars, and riots.
- Costs of treatment necessitated by congenital ailments.
Read all the terms and conditions with care before selecting your policy as per the advice of experts.
List of Tata AIG Health Insurance Plans for Families
- Arogya Sanjeevani (minimum 3 months to a maximum of 65 years) – Sum insured of Rs. 1-5 lakh for policyholders.
- MediCare Premier (minimum 91 days to a maximum of 65 years) – Sum insured of Rs. 5 lakh for policyholders.
- Wellsurance Family (minimum 6 months to a maximum of 65 years) – Sum insured of Rs. 2 lakh for policyholders.
- MediCare (minimum 91 days to a maximum of 65 years) – Sum insured of Rs. 3 lakh for policyholders.
You should now discuss the finer points of every policy with your advisor or check and compare options online. Use the online premium and coverage calculators to taking the best possible decisions. Coverage for the entire family is always a boon.
Tata AIG Family Health Insurance FAQs
What is the claim settlement ratio at Tata AIG Health Insurance?
Claim settlement ratio is a very important term that all customers should remember. It denotes the percentage or ratio of claims settled by the company against the total number of claims received in a financial year. It works as an indicator of how many claims are processed and whether your claim will be quickly processed or not. The claim settlement ratio at Tata AIG Health Insurance is 76.04%.
How many network hospitals does Tata AIG Health Insurance have?
Tata AIG Health Insurance offers a vast line-up of network hospitals to its customers. Policyholders can take their pick from more than 3,000 network hospitals across the country.
Can I get coverage for pre and post-hospitalization costs under family health insurance plans?
Yes, you can get coverage for both pre and post-hospitalization expenses under your family health insurance plan. Most insurance companies offer coverage between 30-90 days, depending on several factors. This takes care of pre-treatment costs like transportation, medication, doctor visits/consultation, and so on. It also covers post-treatment costs on rehabilitation, recovery, home care, medicines, consultation charges, and so on.