Star Health Insurance Claim Settlement
Star Health Insurance provides the best reasonable health insurance with comprehensive protection for its customers. It completes all settlements on time. Star Health Insurance makes the claim process customer-friendly. It allows the claim process to be simple, reliable, and transparent. It also decreases the customer’s efforts. Star Health Insurance Claim takes less than 2 hours to complete for cashless claim settlement. It provides policies for personal accident protection and overseas mediclaim.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
Star Health Insurance allows network hospitals to avail cashless claims. Star Health provides a wide range of network hospitals. Here are the steps of Star Health Insurance Claim For the cashless claim process are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to find a Star Health network hospital to get cashless treatment
- In case of planned hospitalization Star Health provides emergency hospitalization within 24 hours to 48 hours before admission
- You need to carry a Star Health Card/Policy number and one photo ID proof.
- Fill the form of pre-authorization request available at the hospital and submit it to the hospital.
- The hospital sends your pre-authorization request form to Star Health Insurance after your identity is verified.
- Thus, you will be able to avail the of cashless treatment at the hospital.
- If a cashless claim is rejected, then the insured can file for a reimbursement claim after discharge.
Claim Process for Reimbursement Treatment
Reimbursement claims can be entered in case you got treatment at a network or non-network hospital. Here are the step of reimbursement claim process are as follow:
- Star Health Insurance provides 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Star Health provides a field doctor to make hospitalization easy.
- Clear all the hospital bills and collect all original documents such as discharge reports, prescription copies, medical bills, hospital bills, etc. at the time of discharge
- Filled reimbursement claim form and submitted along with all the original medical documents within 30 days at Star Health after getting discharged.
- With successful confirmation and approval, the claim amount is credited to the insured member’s account.
How to Check Star Health Insurance Claim Status
To view your claim status of Star Health, you need to either follow the online method or offline method.
1. Online Procedure -To check your claim status, you can easily follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Star Health.
- Choose the ‘Claim’ section tab and
- Fill in the details of your Intimation number, ID card number to log in to your account. You can easily check your claim status from there.
- Then click on ‘Get Claim Status’.
2. Offline procedure – Even if you can’t check your claim status online, you can use the offline mode also. Simply, you need to call Star Health customer care representative at Toll-Free Number and ask regarding the same. Customer care representatives will request the intimation number and ID card number. Once the policyholder has agreed on the same, their claim status will be shared with them in a few minutes.
Documents required for Star Health Insurance Claim
Mentioned below is the list of documents required for filing a Star Health Insurance claim.
- Original investigation reports
- Provide final hospital discharge summary
- Report of FIR or post-mortem if happened
- The prescription of Pharmacy bills
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Indoor case papers and filled claim form
- Required original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Required doctor’s report, and original consultation notes
- Bill and receipt of surgeons
- Test reports of surgeon’s along with attending doctor’s
Benefits of Star Health Insurance Claim
Here are the benefits of Star Health Insurance claim can be mentioned as below:
- Customized plans as per the needs of the customer
- Suitable price with transparency
- Various plan structures and easy to choose features
- Star Health Insurance provides cashless treatment for network hospitals in India
- Does not include any 3rd party involvement and make hassle-free claim settlement
- More than 400 branches present in India
- Star Health Insurance provides a well-equipped customer service team that helps to solve customers’ queries, settle claims, make renewals or purchases.
- Effective Complaint redressal forum
What is included in the Star Health Insurance Claim?
Mentioned below are the inclusions of Star Health Insurance Company-
- Pre-existing diseases
- Pre-Hospitalization costs up to 30 days
- Post-Hospitalization costs up to 60 days, however, the amount will not exceed the sum calculated at 7% of the hospitalization expenditures subject to a maximum of Rs 5000.
- Cost of Room rent
- Surgery Cost
- Nursing and Boarding
- X-Ray fee, medicines, drugs, dialysis, diagnostic materials, etc.
- Price for Medical practitioners, Specialists, Consultants, etc.
What is excluded in the Star Health Insurance Claim?
- Tooth treatment or surgery unless those were required due to an accident require hospitalization. Fixing of the tooth is also not covered
- Recovery, general weakness, or rest cure and lack of Nutrition conditions
- Disability with Mental, Psychiatric, and behavioral state
- Deliberate self-damage
- Injuries or diseases due to drug or alcohol, tobacco chewing, and smoking
- STD Disease and Venereal Disease
- Injuries or diseases which directly occur or may be caused indirectly by or arising due to invasion, war, the act of a foreign enemy,
- Nuclear materials or weapons which are directly caused or may be caused indirectly injuries or diseases
- First 2 Years of continuous operation of insurance cover
Star Health Insurance Claim is a free and easy process that ensures that all settlements are completed in a timely manner. Star Health Insurance provides health insurance specialists to make cashless claims available across all network hospitals. Star Health Insurance Claims offers speed, attention, and efficiency with high standards for their customers. With the help of Star Health Insurance, it makes the claims process very simple and ensures that customers do not have any problems when it comes to clear their bills.