Valentine’s Day 2022: Secure your loved ones with a Health Insurance Policy
So, we are already in the month of love, February with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Forget the traditional way of celebrating each day of Valentine’s Week by using roses, chocolates, and greeting cards. These offer just one-time pleasure to your loved ones. How about securing your loved one’s health with health insurance? Sounds interesting, isn’t it? Well, with a good health insurance policy you can ensure your loved ones stay healthy and can meet financial burden in case of a medical emergency. Buying health insurance plans for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day 2022 will give them the amazing feeling that you care for their health.
Before we help you choose the right health insurance policy for your loved ones on the occasion of Valentine’s Day. Read on to learn about Valentine’s day gifts importance of health insurance to secure your loved ones.
Why Gift Health Insurance on Valentine’s Day?
Love has no definition and one can express it in multiple ways on a romantic occasion like Valentine’s Day. Not necessarily for your spouse, you can use this occasion to show your love and care for anyone you love. Let’s change the trend this time by not wasting money on expensive gift items that are often placed as cute showpieces. Be innovative and thoughtful by giving your loved one a health insurance policy. Insurance, especially health insurance can turn out to be the real gift for someone you love.
Celebrate Valentine Week with Health Insurance
How about replacing the traditional ways we used to celebrate valentine’s week this year? Let’s see how we propose you celebrate Valentine Week 2022:
- Rose Day – Bouquet of Health Insurance: Every year millions of roses are exported in February to celebrate Rose Day followed by Valentine’s Day. Why not present your loved one with a bouquet of health insurance and save their health and the economy of our country?
- Propose Day – Proposal of Health Insurance: Propose your loved one with the promise to take care of his/her health by gifting one of the best health insurance policies like the Star Health Comprehensive Plan? You will hardly get a no for such a kind of unique proposal.
- Chocolate Day – Sweetness with a Diabetic Insurance Plan: Gifting chocolate to a loved one suffering from a pre-existing disease like diabetes might be harmful, so why not spread the sweetness with a health insurance plan that covers diabetes? Take, for instance, Aditya Birla Activ Health Enhance Plan. We bet your loved one would accept it happily.
- Teddy Day – Secure your Child with a Child Plan: Use Teddy Day to shower your love on your child, not with a cuddly teddy this time! Pick the right child education plan like Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan and secure your child’s future. This gift of education will be way better than the teddy toy.
- Promise Day – Promise to Ensure Health for Life: Promise to take care of your loved one with ideal health insurance coverage. Show them you love and care and promise to take care of their health for life with a health insurance plan like Care Tomorrow Plan.
- Hug Day – Prepare them for a Health Hug in Medical Emergencies: We all know life is unpredictable and so can be anyone’s health. Give your loved one a tight hug of health with a health insurance plan like ManipalCigna ProHealth Plus Plan that can meet their medical emergency needs.
- Kiss Day – Kiss the Seal with Health as Priority: Pamper your partner with a kiss of health. Show them that their health is your priority and you won’t neglect it at any cost. Gift them with a health plan like Niva Bupa Health Companion Plan.
- Valentines Day – Express Love with a Caring Health Plan: Simply break the stereotypes that are followed for ages on the V Day. Discard the cards and roses with caring health plans like Care Tomorrow and Care Today. The woman of your life will be spellbound seeing your concern on Valentines’ Day with a health insurance plan that comes with maternity benefits too.
Features to Look for in a Health Insurance Plan for Valentine’s Day 2022:
If you love your family and want to show you care for them, then this Valentine’s Day, don’t hesitate in proving your love for them with a health insurance plan. It is better to opt for a family floater plan instead of an individual plan to secure the health of each of your family members. However, if you want a wider sum insured for each insured person, you can consider an individual plan for each member.
Here is a complete list of key features to look for in health insurance plans for your loved ones on the occasion of Valentine’s Day 2022:
- Maximum Sum Insured Option
- Maximum Renewal Age
- Minimum Waiting Period
- Easy Premium Payments
- No-Claim Bonus
- Family Floater Basis Coverage
- Cashless Hospitalization
- Hassle-free Claim Settlement
- Pre- and Post-Hospitalization Expenses Coverage
- Daily Allowance
- Pre-Existing Diseases Coverage
- Domiciliary Treatment Coverage
- Ambulance Expenses Coverage
- Tax Benefits
Best Health Insurance Plans for Loved Ones on Valentine’s Day 2022
To be termed as the best health insurance plan, your policy needs to include most of the above-mentioned features. The policy should offer your health insurance coverage to meet up the sky-rocketing medical treatment expenses for your loved ones. Do consider some add-on riders to get more benefits for your loved ones. After a careful study of the features and high claim settlement ratio, we have charted out the list of best health insurance plans for Valentines’ Day 2022. So, have a look at the list below:
- Aditya Birla Activ Health Enhance Plan
- Care Freedom Health Plan
- Digit Family Health Insurance Plan
- HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Plan
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plan
- Kotak Family Health Insurance Plan
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Plus Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Companion Plan
- Star Health Comprehensive Plan
So, this Valentine Week, make sure to give your loved ones the gift of health with health insurance. There are several companies offering health insurance coverage on a family floater basis, so do compare the features for a guided purchase. As they say ‘health is wealth’, prove it by showing your concern for them through a health insurance plan on the occasion of Valentine’s Day 2022.