Reliance Health Insurance For Family
Nowadays, people are more prone to have various diseases and injuries due to their sedentary and unrestrained lifestyles. The necessity of having health insurance has become more prominent these days. Everyone doesn’t have adequate finances to combat diseases. Moreover, medical inflation is also an alarming issue nowadays. Thus, purchasing health insurance is the best way to deal with all these untoward situations. While talking about health insurance, you will certainly think about what kind of policy (an individual or a family policy) could be the best for you. An individual policy covers only one person but a family policy covers all family members under a single policy plan.
Reliance family health insurance offers customized family plans that will cater to all healthcare requirements of the family. This family health insurance from Reliance will cover different needs of all family members under a single Reliance mediclaim policy for the family.
The family insurance policy from Reliance health insurance offers in-patient hospitalization, pre-and post-hospitalization expenses, emergency healthcare benefits, and many other facilities. Reliance family health insurance offers an intriguing sum insured that can be distributed among all family members, in case of multifarious diseases.
Some Salient Features of Reliance Family Floater Health Insurance Policy
- The policy offers the COVID-19 treatment coverage
- The range of the sum insured is between Rs. 1lakh to Rs. 1 Crore
- The policy comes up with no sub-limit
- Health checkup facilities after every 4 years
- Once your sum insured is exhausted, you will get sum insured restoration by 20%
- No pre-policy checkup for below 45 years
- If you choose a policy tenure period of 2 or 3 years, you will get a 10% discount
- For every claim-free year, you will be eligible for cumulative bonuses (for up to 100%)
- 10% discount on policy renewal
- You will enjoy cashless treatment for more than 4000+ network hospitals
- The policy plan covers more than 6 members of the family
- The policy offers special privileges for covering girl child and single women
- Call option (in 5th year)
- The policy plan offers guaranteed claim service
- This policy also offers wellness services
Benefits of Reliance Family Floater Health Insurance
- The policy plan covers in-patient hospitalization treatment
- The plan reimburses pre-and post-hospitalization expenses covered up to 30 and 60 days
- The plan offers coverage for donor expenses (50% of the sum insured up to max Rs. 5 Lakh)
- Daycare treatment expenses are also covered by the plan
- Domestic road ambulance expenses covered
- Domiciliary hospitalization covered up to 10% of the sum insured (maximum of Rs. 50,000)
- You will get up to 12% discounts while renewing your policy online
- If you choose voluntary co-payment, you may get a discount of 10%
- People who have Reliance car insurance will get an additional 5 % discount
- Daily hospitalization allowance is provided under the HealthWise plan
- Nursing and attendant allowances are also offered by Reliance HealthWise Plan
- Tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Different Types of Reliance Health Insurance Plans for Family
|Name of the Plan||Sum Insured||The Waiting Period for Pre-Existing Diseases|
|Reliance Health Infinity insurance plan||Rs.3 lakh to Rs. 1 Crore||3 years|
|Reliance Health Gain Insurance plan||Plan A: Rs. 3lakh, 6 lakh, and 9 lakh
Plan B: Rs. 12 lakh, 15 lakh, and 18 lakh
|Reliance HealthWise Insurance plan||Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh||2 years and 4 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Health Insurance for Family
- Minimum entry age: Child (91 days) and Adult (18 years)
- Maximum entry age: Child (25 years) and Adult (65 years)
- Number of family members can be included: Self, Spouse, and children
- Renewability: Lifelong
Exclusions in the Family Plan
- The plan won’t offer any coverage for intentional self-injury/injury under the influence of alcohol or drugs/criminal act
- The plan will not reimburse maternity expenses and fertility expenses excluding Ectopic pregnancy
- The costs of spectacles, contact lenses and hearing aids won’t be covered by the plan
- Treatment received outside India/stem cells surgery will not be covered
- War/Nuclear/Chemical/Biological injuries or illnesses, etc.
- Obesity and weight reduction procedures are not covered by the plan
- Dental implants will also not be covered by the plan
What is the Co-Payment Option in The Reliance Health Insurance Family Plan?
All Reliance family plans offer co-payment options to policyholders.
- Reliance Health Gain Insurance Plan: A co-payment of 20% on all claims is applicable
- Reliance Health Infinity Insurance Plan: A co-payment of 50% is applicable on special treatments
- Reliance HealthWise Insurance Plan: A co-payment of 25% is applicable
Advantages of Reliance Family Health Insurance Plan
There are many benefits of opting for a family health insurance plan. Here are some:
1. It is more affordable
These days, many people are suffering from life-threatening diseases due to high pollution levels, adulterated food items, and stressful life. So, health insurance has become a part and parcel of life. Reliance family health insurance plans are more affordable if you want to protect your loved ones from various diseases. Instead of paying separate premiums for all health policies, you need to pay a single amount for one plan and every member will be covered up by the plan.
2. It is hassle-free
This is an exhausting and confusing task to manage every premium for different policies. Because each policy may have a different schedule. It would be very difficult for you to manage all policies without hampering your workload. A family policy simplifies all these and you can manage it without any hassle.
3. It facilitates tax savings
You are eligible for tax benefits towards all premiums paid for family health insurance plans under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
4. It makes it easy to secure new members of your family
You can add your newborn baby to the existing family plan. This means you don’t need to purchase a separate policy when you are blessed with a child.
5. Discounts and Additional Covers
Depending on the number of family members and their age, you may get some additional benefits like a maternity cover or family discounts.
When it comes to protecting the health of your family, always choose the best family health insurance plans like Reliance family health insurance. The best family health insurance plans give coverage for your spouses, children, parents, and even parents-in-law under a single premium policy.