ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim Settlement
ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers a wide range of comprehensive health insurance plans. Their policies are known for their wide coverage, customer-friendly processes, and excellent features. It offers a sum insured up to 1 crore which allows it to cater to different medical needs. It has a strong presence in India with offices in over 11 major cities. It has risen to popularity in both the standalone health insurance segment and the group health insurance segment in a very short span of time.
One of the key reasons for this popularity is an easy, fast, and hassle-free claim settlement procedure. The claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance is 91% which makes it the perfect choice for customers. It provides an easy, transparent, and comfortable process for its customers and provides them robust financial protection. Customers widely appreciate the services and claim settlements given by ManipalCigna Health because of its speed and transparency.
Manipal Cigna Health Insurance takes care of all the cashless and reimbursement claims with a customer-friendly approach. Their customer experience is pretty evident from the claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance. With ManipalCigna, customers can rest assured about their health insurance coverage and count on them at times of medical conditions and emergencies.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers a huge network of hospitals with over 4500 hospitals that offer cashless treatment. The process of getting cashless treatment is very simple and quick. The quick and seamless cashless claim procedure is also customer-friendly, thus ensuring an excellent claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance. Here are the steps that you need to follow for availing cashless treatment at one of the network hospitals:
- Find a ManipalCigna Health network hospital to get treatment from.
- In case of planned hospitalization, you need to inform the insurer before 48 hours of admission. For emergency hospitalization, inform the insurer within 24 hours of admission.
- You need to carry a ManipalCigna Health Card/Policy number and one photo ID proof.
- Fill the form of pre-authorization request available at the hospital and submit it to the hospital.
- The hospital sends your pre-authorization request form to ManipalCigna Health Insurance after your identity is verified as per the policy terms and conditions.
- The insurance provider may ask to add certain documents if required
- If the claim is rejected, expenses incurred by the excluded treatment or procedures will be necessary to be paid by the policyholder.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim Process for Reimbursement Treatment
Reimbursement claims can be entered in case you got treatment at a non-network hospital or if your cashless claim request was rejected. Here are the steps for filing a reimbursement claim:
- For a planned admission you need to inform about your hospitalization at the toll-free helpline within 3 days in advance while for emergency case calls for intimation within 48 hours of hospitalization.
- Pay for treatment and clear all hospitalization costs.
- Required original medical bills, receipts, examination reports, pharmacy store bills, etc, at the time of discharge
- Fill the reimbursement claim form
- Go to the closest ManipalCigna branch to submit the claim reports within 15 days from the discharge
- ManipalCigna Health will verify your claim reports and request more records if required
- The insurer will allow or reject the claim after analyzing all the details
- If the insurer allows for the approval, the reimbursement claim amount will be paid to the policyholder either through cheque/DD or net banking.
Get coverage under ManipalCigna health insurance plan to enjoy a fast, transparent, and smooth claim process with an excellent claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance of 91%.
Documents Required For ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim Settlement
Mentioned below is the list of documents required for filing a ManipalCigna Health Insurance claim:
- Required Original investigation reports
- Required final hospital discharge summary
- Report of FIR or post-mortem if happened
- The prescription of Pharmacy bills
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Indoor case papers and filled claim form
- Required original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Required doctor’s report, and original consultation notes
- Bill and receipt of surgeons
- Test reports of surgeon’s along with attending doctor’s
How to Check Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Claim Status
To view your claim status of your ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim, you need to either follow the online method or offline method.
1. Online Process: You can follow the steps mentioned below to check your claim status using the online process:
- Visit the Manipal Cigna Health Insurance website and choose from the claim section tab.
- Then, in order to check the status of your claim, you can simply fill in your details such as Your policy number and date of birth.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ option. You can check your claim status.
2. Offline Process: If you can’t check your claim status online, you can use the offline mode also. All you need to do is to call the ManipalCigna Health Insurance customer care representative at the toll-free number and ask regarding your claim. Customer care representatives will request the intimation number and ID card number. After providing them these details, you will get updates regarding your claim status.
Benefits of ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna health insurance plans are specially allowed to incorporate maternity benefits. It also covers newborn babies and vaccination for 1 year.
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance provides some of the best hospital and policy plans to provide extensive coverage
- Provide an expert team of customer care representatives for the customers’ needs. It helps customers in solving queries, making claims or renewals among other things.
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance plans offer an increased rate of 25% of their sum insured every year up to 200% with most of its insurance plans as No-claim-bonus. It will help you get protection against the rise in medical prices which vary from plan to plan.
- The Sum insured 100% restoration facility provided by ManipalCigna Health enables gapless coverage when health coverage falls insufficient or gets exhausted due to multiple health insurance claims.
- The claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance is 91% owing to its fast, transparent, and customer-friendly claim process.
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance allows customers to renew their health insurance policies during their lifetime and stay connected with the plan at any time. Moreover, ManipalCigna Health Insurance provides constant medical coverage to all its policyholders.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers various health insurance plans with comprehensive coverage at highly affordable premiums. It has risen to popularity in a very short span of time because of its customer experience. It has a customer-friendly approach to claim settlement with an easy, seamless, and quick procedure. The claim settlement ratio of Cigna TTK health insurance is 91% which makes it one of the best insurers in terms of customer experience.