Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator
Magma HDI Health Insurance offers a wide range of health insurance plans with multiple sum insured options, features, and policy terms. In other words, it offers health insurance policies for different customer needs. It covers various medical conditions and emergencies as well as lifestyle diseases which are rarely covered in the healthcare sector. It also provides an option to pay health policy premiums in installments which makes premium payment planning significantly easier. With the Magma HDI Health Insurance, you’re covered for all major diseases and additional benefits like restoration benefit, cumulative bonus, free annual health check-up.
With so many policies in its quiver, you need a tool to choose the best plan for yourself out of the lot. Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator makes is an online tool that accurately calculates the premium for health insurance plans offered by them. This helps you compare different health insurance plans on the basis of the premium and coverage features.
The Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator offers an easy and seamless process of calculating premiums online and comparing health insurance plans. There is no scope for error or inaccuracy while calculating the premium amount. Furthermore, you’re also saved from the tedious long calculations. Save your time and effort with the premium calculator offered by Magma HDI Health Insurance.
Factors Considered by Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium amount of a health insurance plan is based on several factors. The components that add to and influence the amount of the premium are as follows:
- Sum insured
- Plan terms
- Type of policy
- Medical history
- Coverage details
- Number of members
To calculate the premium amount accurately, the applicants are required to fill in all the important details. Changes in the variables can significantly differ the premium amount. So, make sure that you fill in all the details accurately in the Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator.
Benefits of Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium amount is calculated in a very simple and easy process, which helps the policyholders in choosing a suitable health insurance policy at an affordable premium. Here are some advantages of using the Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator:
- Including or reducing features, coverage benefits, etc.
- Choose the accurate premium amount to purchase any specific policy
- Keep updated about the truth of the coverage of health policy
- Change the details to know an affordable premium as per the requirement
- Analyze different insurance policies on the basis of premium, features, etc.
Key Benefits Offered by Magma HDI Health Insurance Policy
- Multiple plan options – Customers have to choose from three plans that offer different coverage. Customers can choose a plan according to their medical needs and affordability.
- Optional Cover – Customers can select from two additional covers that provide financial protection against hospitalization expenses and provide hospital cash.
- Family Package – This plan covers spouse, dependent children, and parents. Customers can take a 10% discount on the premium for adding family members under the same plan.
- Tax Benefits – All policies are suitable for tax deductions for premiums paid under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Customer Support – Magma HDI allows a customer support team available via phone or email.
Unique Features of Magma HDI Health Insurance Policy
- People between the age of 18 and 65 years can avail this policy.
- Children between the age of 5 years to 23 years can be included in this policy.
- Dependent parents are also allowed to be covered under the same plan.
- This plan occurs with lifelong renewability.
- The maximum sum insured is Rs.5 crore.
- For family packages, 10% discounts are provided.
- In case of death or complete disablement, 5% of the capital sum assured will be given to an education fund for the first two dependent children, up to the age of 23 years.
Documents Required for Purchasing Magma HDI Health Insurance
- Required a valid government-issued ID proof such as Aadhaar, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.
- Required valid address proof such as electricity bill, water bill, ration card, Driving Licence, Passport, Aadhaar, etc.
- Previous medical health reports may be needed.
- PAN details.
What is not covered under Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium
Any condition arising out of the following situations will be excluded under the Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium:
- Substance abuse such as alcohol or drugs
- Hazardous or adventure sports
- External congenital anomaly
- Cosmetic treatment
- Treatment not supported by prescription
How to buy Magma HDI Health Insurance?
It is an easy and seamless process to buy Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium. Follow the given steps to secure your healthcare needs and get robust financial protection:
- Visit the official website of Magma HDI
- Go to the home page and then click on the Buy Now Option
- Select the plan you need to buy
- Fill in all the details of yours such as name, age, and contact details.
- Once you have done then click on the continue tab
- The next page shows the premium amount you need to pay
- Then the last step is to make the payment online and then all details are shared on your registered email address.
Reasons to choose Magma HDI Insurance
- Select from three different plan options according to your needs.
- Easily renew your policy online.
- Get discounts on the cost of health insurance for your family members.
- Choose for additional coverage to take care of medical expenses and loss of income during hospitalization.
- At the time of health policy renewal, you can increase the capital sum insured.
Magma HDI Health Insurance offers various health insurance plans with multiple options that allow different individuals with distinct insurance needs to get covered. With Magma HDI Health Insurance Premium Calculator, customers can calculate the premium amount accurately well in advance. This allows them to choose a plan and policy options that align with their healthcare needs while ensuring that the premiums are affordable.