8 Types Of Diseases Covered By Care Health Insurance Plans
Chandrima (34-years-old) is a working professional from Kolkata. Very recently, Chandrima purchased an individual health care insurance policy from an eminent health insurer. After a few months, Chandrima suffered from some dental issues and she underwent a dental treatment procedure. After a few days, Chandrima decided to claim from her insurer. While contacting her insurance company, she realized her healthcare condition for which she claimed is not covered by the insurance plan. Every health insurance policy offers coverage for some particular diseases after a certain period (the waiting time).
For instance, Religare Care Health Insurance Plan covers different diseases under its health policy as compared to Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan that covers different diseases. A policyholder must be aware of what diseases are covered by his/her insurance plan and what illnesses are not covered.
Here, we are going to mention the list of diseases that are covered by Care Health Insurance Company.
Religare Care Health Insurance Plan
Religare Health Insurance, now rebranded as Care Health Insurance is a pre-eminent insurer that offers a plethora of insurance plans to customers. All these plans offer coverage for hospital expenses, ambulance costs, critical diseases, OPD treatment, domiciliary treatment, etc. The company even offers tailor-made insurance plans against various diseases, including cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
Some plans offer a sum insured of Rs. 1 Crore and are available for individuals, families, senior citizens, and women. Care Health insurance is partnered with more than 16500 hospitals (network hospitals) where you can avail of cashless facilities. The Care Health insurance claim settlement ratio is 95. 2%. This implies the company usually settles more than 95 claims out of 100. The company has a 24X7 claim support team and is always transparent while settling the claims of the customers. The Care Health insurance renewal process is also simple and convenient.
Plans offered by Care Health Insurance
Let’s take a look at some of the plans that are offered by Care Health insurance.
- Care Health Care Insurance Plan
- Care Plus Insurance Plan
- Care Enhance Insurance Plan
- Care Freedom Insurance Plan
- Care Advantage Insurance Plan
- Care Senior Insurance Plan
- Care Heart Insurance Plan
- Care Health Joy Insurance Plan
- Care Health Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Care Health Cancer Mediclaim Insurance Plan
- Care Health Critical Mediclaim Insurance Plan
- Care Health Secure Insurance Policy
- Care Health Corona Kavach Policy
- Care Health Super Mediclaim Policy
- Care COVID Care Insurance Policy
8 Types Of Diseases covered in Care Health Insurance Plans
1. COVID-19: COVID-19 is a familiar word to all of us from 2020. This highly infectious disease is caused by coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2. Though most people will experience mild or moderate symptoms like a flu virus, this is life-threatening for senior citizens (60 years above) and those who have underlying health conditions. The COVID-19 may cause some severe complications like pneumonia, multiple organ failure, kidney complications, etc. The COVID Care Policy and Corona Kavach Policy from Care Health insurance offer all treatment expenses related to the COVID-19.
2. Cancer: The word cancer brings a lot of physical and mental stress to a person’s life. In cancer, your body’s healthy tissues are killed by the unrestrained growth of abnormal cells of your body. Medical advancements bring smiles to many. Now, many patients are overpowering cancer and are leading a normal life. But the treatment cost is huge and will certainly drain out all your savings. If you have a cancer insurance policy, then the policy will cover all expenses, including hospitalization, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and many more. The Cancer insurance policy and the Cancer Mediclaim policy from Care Health insurance offers you coverage against all major types of cancer.
3. High Blood Pressure: High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a common healthcare condition where the force of blood in the artery wall is very high. Most people suffer from high BP because of their sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits. If not treated, then hypertension may lead to other complications, including heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, heart failure, and many more. The Care Freedom Insurance plan helps you to stay protected against hypertension.
4. Diabetes: This popular lifestyle disease enhances the blood sugar level in your blood. Diabetes is a silent killer and if remains untreated, it can create other health problems including heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, heart failure, and so on. With Care Freedom Policy, you will receive the best treatment for diabetes without stretching your financial condition.
5. Heart Diseases: Heart diseases or cardiovascular diseases prevent your heart from normal functioning. This is a fatal disease, and you need prolonged treatment for this. The Care Heart Insurance plan and the Care Heart Mediclaim policy are specially designed for people who are looking for the treatment of heart diseases.
6. HIV/AIDS: This is a lethal disease where a life-threatening virus kills your own body’s immune system. The treatment of HIV is intricate and very time-consuming. But the Care Health Care insurance policy will bear all the expenses related to the treatment of HIV.
7. Cataract: Cataract is an eye disease that may cause vision loss permanently. But you can get rid of this disease through cataract surgery. Many Care Health insurance plans offer coverage for cataract surgery up to a certain limit after the completion of the waiting period.
8. Mental illness: In today’s complicated and fast-paced lifestyle, many people are suffering from various mental illnesses, including depression, dementia, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and many more. You need long-term treatment to overcome these diseases. Several Care Health insurance plans offer you coverage against these mental illnesses.
Care Health insurance offers a chunk of health insurance plans so that the customers don’t face any financial difficulties while doing their treatment. There are several benefits of care health insurance and those can be reaped at the time of your illness. If you are looking for coverage of any of the above-mentioned diseases, then you can check out the best plans that are offered by Care Health Insurance. Make sure to understand the Care Health Insurance Policy details properly with the help of your insurer before purchasing it.