Future Generali Health Insurance Renewal Process in India
Avinash purchased a health insurance policy for his wife so that she can stay protected during her pregnancy period. But due to his work pressure, Avinash forgot to renew the policy in time and the policy lapsed after a certain period. A few days before, Avinash’s wife was diagnosed with some gynecological complications and she was admitted to a private hospital. While raising the claims, he came to know that the policy was no longer active and he won’t get any benefits from the policy. As a result, he paid all expenses from his pocket and realized how important it is to renew a policy on time.
Health insurance policy renewal plays an imperative role in today’s competitive world. A health insurance policy will give you multifarious benefits against various diseases and also protects you from healthcare inflation. You will lose the benefits of your health policy if you don’t renew it on time. If your health policy gets lapsed, you won’t have any other option except to purchase new health insurance. If your policy renewal date is on the verge, renew it without any failure to enjoy the benefits of the coverage. While renewing your policy, you can change other requirements like the number of family members, increase in sum insured, etc.
Future Generali health insurance renewal is a simple and easy process for all policyholders. The Future Generali Mediclaim policy renewal takes only a few minutes to accomplish the renewal process. At present, although there is a provision for Future Generali health insurance online payment for premium, one may not renew it online. In other words, the Future Generali health insurance online renewal process is not allowed by the company. The company only permits the renewal facility through offline mode.
Future Generali Health Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
The offline policy renewal process of Future Generali health insurance is very easy and convenient. To renew your Future Generali health insurance policy, you can get in touch with the executives of the company by dialing the toll-free number of Future Generali, i.e., 1800-220-233. You just need to intimate them about your renewal requirements. After receiving a call from the health insurance company, you need to provide all your details. Once you provide all the desired details, the company will verify all the details, and renewal payment will be processed.
You can’t renew Future Generali health insurance online as the company doesn’t offer any virtual option to its policyholder. To renew your health insurance policy, you can visit the nearest branch of Future Generali. The company executives will help you in the renewal process. They will guide you on every step so that you can avail yourself of the best benefits of the policy.
Benefits of Renewing Future Generali Health Insurance
Once you renew your Future Generali Health insurance policy, you will enjoy a plethora of benefits under your policy.
1. Portability benefit: If you are not happy with Future Generali Health Insurance Company, you can port your Future Generali health insurance plan to any other insurance provider after renewal. Similarly, if you are not satisfied with other companies’ services, you can shift your plans to Future Generali health insurance.
2. Truncated waiting period: Once you renew your policy, the waiting period will also be minimized. After the completion of the waiting period, you are free to avail yourself of all the benefits of your health insurance plan.
3. Continued healthcare coverage: Under any healthcare emergency, you need a health insurance policy. If you want your health policy to support you in your difficult time, then you must renew your Future Generali health insurance plan in time. After the renewal of your policy, you will enjoy all the benefits as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
4. Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961: When you purchase a Future Generali health insurance plan, as a policyholder, you are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. But you will only get this benefit if you renew your Future Generali health insurance policy in time.
5. Increase sum insured to cope with healthcare inflation: Healthcare inflation is a common word in today’s scenario. Due to medical inflation, the treatment costs are very high. You may need to invest a hefty amount for your treatment. It would become difficult for a middle-class man to bear all these healthcare expenses. A health insurance policy offers you the best protection against medical inflation. If you are not satisfied with the coverage amount of your policy, you can uplift the sum insured amount while renewing your Future Generali health insurance policy plan.
6. Add any family member: You may add or remove a member from your plan during the time of renewal of your Future Generali health insurance plan.
Future Generali Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) contributes the most to your health insurance policy plan. The claim settlement ratio implies the number of claims settled by an insurance company against the total number of accumulated claims in a financial year. Let’s take a look at the claim settlement ratio of Future Generali Health Insurance for the financial years 2019 and 2020:
|Financial year||Claim settlement ratio|
Never ignore your health insurance policy renewal if you purchase a health policy from Future Generali health insurance. It’s the core responsibility of a policyholder to renew his/her policy in time to enjoy all the benefits. The above we mentioned how competently you can renew your Future Generali health insurance plans without compromising the benefits.