Future Generali Health Insurance Claim Settlement
For the fiscal year 2018-2019, Future Generali India Insurance Company’s health claim settlement ratio was 92 per cent. The claim ratio indicates how many claims the company successfully settled out of the total number of claims received. Every financial year, all health insurance firms in India have claim ratios that show their ability to settle health claims. Future Generali health insurance plans have a high rate of claims settled, and the insurer offers an easy and simple claim settlement process.
Future Generali Health insurance
Future Generali General Insurance Company is a joint venture between India’s Future Group of Industries and the Generali Group of Italy. Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Mumbai. This private insurance firm strives to serve its customers by combining Generali Group’s worldwide leadership capabilities with Future Group’s local market understanding. Together, these two corporate titans bring the best practices from India and beyond to the general insurance industry.
Future Generali provides a broad range of general insurance products, including automobile, health, travel, personal accident, and home insurance. It has over 125 locations across India, offers clients and businesses comprehensive insurance solutions through personal, commercial, retail, and rural product offerings. With assets of about Rs. 3,629 crore, the organisation has a strong foundation. It has a large customer base, having sold over 82 lakh policies across the country. The insurer’s mission is to actively protect and improve people’s lives through a variety of insurance products.
Future Generali Health Insurance Claim Process
Future Generali is always available to assist its customers with health insurance claim settlement in a timely and effective manner. It not only provides a comprehensive selection of quality health insurance policies but also ensures a smooth claim settlement process for its customers. Without a doubt, Future Generali is there to provide financial stability as well as peace of mind to its policyholders through a quick and convenient claim process. You have the choice of using either the cashless treatment facility or the reimbursement option to pay your claims. The technique for settling a claim is simple.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
To make use of Future Generali’s cashless claim facility, you must be treated in an approved hospital. This insurance provider currently has over 5,100 hospitals in its network. To get cashless claim benefits from Future Generali, follow the steps below:
- To begin, find the closest network hospital in your area to receive cashless treatment.
- As soon as possible, contact an intimate claim settlement team with Future Generali about your admission to the hospital.
- Carry the Future Generali Health Card and one photo ID evidence with you when you go to the hospital.
- For verification purposes, you must show the card to the hospital.
- Fill out the pre-authorization request form at the hospital and return it to them.
- Future Generali receives completed pre-authorization paperwork from the hospital.
- The hospital provides cashless treatment once the insurer’s clearance is acquired.
- At the time of release, it’s crucial to obtain all of the paperwork from the hospital.
- Future Generali pays the medical bills directly to the designated hospital after the hospital bills are approved.
When you receive treatment at a non-network hospital, you can file a reimbursement claim. You must first pay your medical fees and receive hospital care before filing a reimbursement claim with Future Generali. The following steps are included in the procedure:
- Notify Future Generali of the insured person’s hospitalisation in a non-empanelled facility.
- You are responsible for paying the hospital’s medical bills out of your own money.
- Obtain all of the hospital’s original medical paperwork.
- Send these documents to Future Generali, together with a completed claim reimbursement form.
- The documents will be checked by the insurance.
- If your application is approved, the funds are paid to your account using NEFT.
Documents Required for Filing a Claim
- Duly filled Future Generali claim form
- Completely filled Medical Certificate form signed and stamped by the treating doctor
- Original Discharge Card/Summary from the hospital/nursing home, doctor’s consultation reports or history, original hospitalisation & other bills, investigation reports
- Cash Memos from hospitals
- Medico-Legal Certificate (MLC) in case of an accident.
Future Generali Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
The Claim Settlement Ratio is a percentage of the total number of health insurance claims received by an insurance provider during a financial year divided by the number of claims settled.
Reviews and Ratings
The policy has an impressive rating of 4.3/5 based on 66 reviews from Policy Bazaar. Insurance Dekho has given the policy a rating of 4.4/5 based on 43 reviews.
Hemali – I am a policyholder of Future Generali Health totally vital and it is such a unique plan that it provides me with every kind of benefit a person would want in his health insurance policy.
Shailendra – I insured my family with Future Generali’s future health Suraksha family plan and it covers all my needs and works perfectly fine for me.
When should I inform Future Generali about my claim?
Whether you choose cashless care or reimbursement, make sure you notify your insurance company as soon as a medical emergency occurs.
Is it true that I can get cashless treatment at Network Hospitals?
Yes, cashless hospitalisation is available with future Generali health plans, but only in-network hospitals.