Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, Rajasthan 2022
You must have already heard of the Chiranjeevi Yojana if you are a resident of the State of Rajasthan. In a pioneering move, the Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan has been implemented to offer universal medical insurance to all citizens of the State. The Government has come out with the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana for ensuring coverage up to Rs. 5 lakh for all citizens. This unique Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana has been made available to all families in the State from the 1st of May, 2021.
The launch took place with the unveiling of the 2021-22 State Budget by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri. Ashok Gehlot. He announced the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana where cashless medical insurance would be available for every citizen. With the Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana, the State became the first in the country to offer universal insurance coverage to its people.
The last date for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme registration was the 30th of April, 2021, after which it was closed for three months. People could readily go for the Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan apply online option.
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, Rajasthan Details
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana, Rajasthan|
|Name of the State||Rajasthan|
|Date of Registration||1st April 2021 onwards|
|Last Date for Registration (Initial)||30th April 2021|
|With Effect From||1st May 2021|
|Coverage Amount or Sum Insured||Up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Application Cost||Rs. 20 as registration charge and Rs. 10 as premium collection charge.|
|Hospital Eligibility||All public and affiliated private hospitals and healthcare units.|
The Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan online registration took place at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria of Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
- Applicants should be paying Rs. 850 per year to get the benefits of medical coverage under the Chiranjeevi health insurance scheme.
- Families can be brought under medical coverage by applying for Chiranjeevi Yojana registration online.
- The coverage amount is up to Rs. 5 lakh.
Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan registration will bring all the citizens and families in the State under a universal healthcare insurance plan. This will ensure ready financial assistance for their needs.
- There is an easy online Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan registration process that families can complete in a few minutes.
- This is the very first health insurance scheme from the Rajasthan State Government where people are getting cashless treatment at all public and affiliated private hospitals.
- 1,576 medical tests are under the coverage of the scheme along with several other types of diseases as well.
- The scheme also covers the medical costs for hospitalization, medical and treatment costs, charges for tests, and a package of 15 days after discharge from the hospital.
Features of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- All families in the BPL (Below Poverty Line), SECC, and NFSA categories are eligible for health insurance coverage.
- Beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana may also get coverage under this health insurance scheme.
- Contractual employees and small farmers may get free-of-cost coverage.
- Families not in the eligible category may pay an annual premium of Rs. 850.
- The budget of the scheme is close to Rs. 3,500 crore in the initial phase.
- Along with all major illnesses and tests, the scheme also offers coverage for hemodialysis and COVID-19 treatment for the lesser-privileged.
Registration Procedure of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
How do you register for the scheme? Here’s what you need to know:
- Go to sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Register at this portal by filling up the requisite form and submitting the same successfully.
- With your login ID and password, you may easily access the necessary details on the portal.
- Use your user ID and password for opening your dashboard.
- Click on the application form for your insurance policy and fill it up accordingly.
- After submission, you can take a Xerox copy of the form.
Online Application Procedure of Chiranjeevi Health Scheme
You have to follow these steps for applying online:
- Login with your password and user ID. If you have forgotten your details, these may be retrieved online by following a simple procedure.
- Add all necessary information.
- Open the dashboard.
- Fill up the SSO ID health insurance scheme form.
- Click Submit afterwards.
- Get a screenshot and print out the application form.
Documents Needed for Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana, Rajasthan
Here are the documents required for registration:
- Jan Aadhar Card/ Bhamashah Card / Jan Aadhar Registration Slip / Jan Aadhar Card Number.
- Aadhar Card.
How to check Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Status Online
- The details present in the application form will be suitably verified and once the process is complete, you will get a status link that will be activated on the dashboard.
- With this link, you can find the process stage where you are currently at.
- If there is any rejection, then you will get a status update or notification accordingly.
- You should visit online health.rajasthan.gov.in for checking the status in this regard.
- The scheme is not applicable for employees of the Central and State Government although the RHGS cashless service will be started soon as per reports.
The Chiranjeevi Yojana scheme is a masterstroke by the Rajasthan State Government, offering universal and cashless health insurance coverage for all citizens. They can now get treatment for free, since this Rajasthan government health insurance scheme covers all major tests, illnesses and even post-operative care. Citizens who have not been enrolled in the first phases of the scheme should ensure that they register as soon as the window opens again. These schemes contribute towards mental wellbeing and security while also lowering healthcare costs considerably for families.
1. Who is eligible for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, Rajasthan?
The eligibility criteria for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme are,
· The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
· SECC 2011 registered families
· All other families including NFSA card holders, small farmers, and all department Samvida workers
2. How can I get a Chiranjeevi Health Card?
Step 1: You need to visit the official Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana website and click on the link below the registration section to redirect to SSO.
Step 2: People without prior registration may click the registration option and select the category from industry, citizen and employee
Step 3: After registration, one can use the login ID to the account along with a password and captcha code
Step 4: Click on the option of the ABMGRSBY application and fill up all the information such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
Step 5: Upload the documents and click on submit
3. What documents are required for Chiranjeevi Yojana?
The documents that you need to submit for Chiranjeevi Yojana are:
· Aadhaar card
· Passport size photograph
· Address proof
· Bank statement
· Income certificate
· BPL certificate
· Mobile number
· Ration card
4. What are the benefits of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
· Beneficiaries will receive an insurance amount of Rs. 5 lakhs by paying a premium of Rs. 850 annually per family
· The scheme offers all healthcare expenses for 5 days before the hospitalization and 15 days after discharge
· The beneficiary may receive the treatment from any Government and private hospitals
· The scheme also offers cashless treatment from the hospitals
· This health insurance covers 1576 medical tests and most kinds of treatments for various ailments
5. How can I register for a government health scheme in Rajasthan?
Under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi scheme, you are eligible for free treatment at government and private hospitals.
· You need to go through the official Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana website and click on the link below the registration section to redirect to SSO.
· After the registration, by using your login ID and password along with the captcha code, you can enter your account
· Click on the option of the ABMGRSBY application and fill up all the information such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
· Upload all the documents and finally, click on submit
6. What is TID in Chiranjeevi Yojana?
Once you submit the application form, a transaction ID (TID) and admission number will be generated. TID will be used for further package booking and future references.
7. What is the premium amount for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Scheme?
The premium amount for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Scheme is Rs. 850 per year per family.