Best 9 Cashless Mediclaim Policies for a Family in 2021
Ramesh (27 years old) lives with his parents (father: 58 years and mother: 52 years) in Kolkata. Ramesh works in an advertising agency and earns a decent salary every month. Ramesh’s father has a heart problem and also is suffering from diabetes. Ramesh wants to purchase a cashless mediclaim policy for his family that will protect his entire family’s health and will also provide financial assistance to him. Since he doesn’t have core knowledge about cashless mediclaim, he is trying to acquire some knowledge from various resources. Here we will also discuss some of the best cashless mediclaim policies for family in India so that people like Ramesh can improve their knowledge regarding the cashless mediclaim policy.
9 Best Cashless Medical Insurance Policies for your family in India 2021
- Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover
- ManipalCigna Pro-Health Cash Plan
- HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
- Care Health Insurance Care Plan
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Health Suraksha Family Floater Plan
1. Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
Star Family Health Optima Health Insurance is the best cashless mediclaim policy for your family. Some prime features of this cashless medical insurance for family are,
- The policy offers various sum assured amounts including, Rs.3 lakh, Rs.4 lakh, Rs. 5 lakh, Rs. 10 lakh, Rs. 15 lakh, Rs. 20 lakh, and Rs. 25 lakh.
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at more than 11000 network hospitals and 90% of cashless claims are settled within 2 hours.
- The policy covers room rent charges (Rs 2000- Rs 5000 per day), nursing expenses, in-patient hospitalization, ambulance expenses (Rs. 750-Rs. 1500 per hospitalization), medication and drug expenses.
- Under the family floater plan, the proposer can include the spouse, dependent children, parents, and Parent-in-laws.
- This policy offers pre-and post-hospitalization costs (60 and 90 days), domiciliary treatment, daycare treatment, advanced medical treatment, organ donor expenses, new-born baby coverage, and AYUSH treatment cost.
- This policy also offers annual health check-ups for all insured family members.
- This policy comes with a plethora of benefits like recharge benefit, cumulative bonus, co-payment options, second medical opinion, automatic restoration of sum assured, compassionate travel expenses, and many more.
2. ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
If you are looking for the best cashless mediclaim policy in India to protect your family from medical inflation, then this cashless health policy could be your best choice. Some eminent features of this cashless mediclaim policy in India are,
- The policy plan allows you cashless treatment at more than 5025 hospitals.
- The policy plan offers flexible sum assured to policyholders.
- The plan offers coverage for pre-and post-hospitalization, room rent, diagnostics charges, doctor’s fees, daycare treatment costs, etc.
- The enrollment age of the senior-most member should be between 5-65 years.
- A single policy can cover a maximum of two adults.
- The minimum age of the proposer is 18 years.
- The policy can be renewed until the maximum age of 70 years.
- Medical tests are mandatory if the age of the proposer is above 56.
3. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover
Are you looking for a health insurance policy that offers the best cashless mediclaim in India? Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover will offer 360 protection to your family. This cashless mediclaim policy in India comes with many intriguing features, and some of them are
- The plan offers a sum assured amount between Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 50 Lakh.
- With this plan, you can enjoy the cashless treatment facilities at more than 6,000 impaneled hospitals across India.
- This plan also covers pre-and post-hospitalization charges (60 days and 90 days respectively), ambulance charges, expenses for all daycare treatments, in-patient hospitalization, advanced treatments, and donor transplantation costs.
- The policy offers lifelong renewal and co-payment options to policyholders.
4. ManipalCigna Pro-Health Cash Plan
ManipalCigna Pro-Health Cash Health Plan is an astonishing cashless mediclaim policy for family that will give the utmost protection to your loved ones. Some premium features of this policy plan are,
- This plan offers you daily cash benefits (from Rs.500 to Rs.5000).
- 10% discount on premiums if more than 2 family members are enrolled under the same plan.
- This plan covers in-patient hospitalization, pre-and post-hospitalization costs, ICU cash, daycare treatment, and compassionate benefits.
- This health policy plan permits cashless treatment at more than 6613 hospitals in India.
- This policy also offers personal accident cover and critical illness coverage, including cancer treatment to policyholders.
- The sum assured amount is between Rs.2.5 lakh to 3 Crore.
- This policy offers a cumulative bonus of up to 200% to policyholders.
5. HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
Hdfc Ergo Optima Restore Health Insurance is a highly applauded cashless mediclaim policy for families in India. Some key features of this plan are,
- This plan restores your sum insured on partial or complete utilization of your health cover for your future needs.
- With this plan, you are eligible for health check-ups up to Rs. 5,000 at the time of renewals.
- 50% increase of your basic sum assured for every claim-free year.
- You will be eligible for cashless treatment at network hospitals (10,000+ network hospitals).
- With this health plan, you can get a daily allowance of Rs. 800 per day and a maximum of Rs. 6,000 per hospitalization.
- You are eligible for a discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered under Optima Restore individual sum insured plan.
- This plan covers expenses like in-patient hospitalization, ambulance charges, daycare treatment, organ transplant treatment, domiciliary treatment, and pre-and post-hospitalization costs.
6. Care Health Insurance Care Plan
Do you want to get rid of the financial burden during an emergency? Then, choose the best cashless mediclaim for your family. Care Health insurance care plan gives the best protection to your family members. Some core features of this plan are,
- You will get a sum assured of up to Rs.75 lakh.
- Some variants of this plan offer an in-built maternity coverage of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- For 5 consecutive claim-free years, your sum assured amount can increase 150%.
- For the floater plan, you can cover any of your family members (father, mother, spouse, children, or any friend)
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at network hospitals (more than 10000 network hospitals).
- This policy offers annual health check-ups for policyholders and their family members.
- If you are suffering from serious illnesses and you want a second opinion for your treatment, this plan offers you that facility.
- This plan covers in-patient hospitalization charges, ambulance expenses (Rs.1500-Rs.3000 per hospitalization), pre (30 days) and post (60days) hospitalization charges, daycare treatment, organ donor treatment (from Rs.50000-Rs.3,00000), and domiciliary treatment.
7. Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
If you are the guardian of your family, then it’s your responsibility to protect your loved ones in the best possible way. In this scenario, you should choose Go Digit Health Insurance cashless mediclaim policy for your family. Some prominent features of this plan are
- You are eligible for cashless treatment at more than 6400 network hospitals in India.
- This policy offers coverage for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This policy offers a cumulative bonus, refill of sum assured amount, and an additional sum insured for accidental hospitalizations and critical illnesses.
- This policy covers in-patient hospitalization charges, ambulance expenses, pre-and post-hospitalization charges, daycare treatment, organ donor treatment, daily cash allowance, and domiciliary treatment.
- This policy also compensates for bariatric surgery costs, AYUSH treatment costs, and maternity benefits with new-born baby coverage.
- The policy plan comes with no co-payment and no room rent capping to policyholders.
8. Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan
This is another popular cashless health insurance plan that will enhance the coverage and protection of your family. The prime features of this cashless insurance policy are,
- This health plan permits you to avail of cashless facilities for more than 3,500 network hospitals in India.
- This cost-effective cashless medical insurance for family offers coverage for pre and post-hospitalization, room rent charges, domiciliary treatment costs, advanced treatment methods, in-patient hospitalization, and many more.
- This policy plan comes with renewal benefits, refill benefits, etc.
- The plan offers options in sum insured for 5 Lakh, 7.5 Lakh, 10 Lakh, and 12.5 Lakh. The policy term is one year.
- You may choose a 2 year term and enjoy a discount of 12.5% on the second year’s premium.
9. Future Generali Health Suraksha Family Floater Plan
This cashless family floater policy will offer you and your family’s complete health protection against ailments and medical inflation. Some features of this policy are
- This insurance policy allows you to avail of cashless facilities at more than 5100 network hospitals. The company settles cashless claim within 90 mins from the time of receiving the cashless request.
- The plan offers a sum assured amount up to Rs. 10 lakh.
- This policy plan covers pre-and post-hospitalization (60 days and 90 days respectively) and ambulance costs up to Rs. 2000, daycare treatment costs, accompanying expenses (Rs.500 per day), hospital cash benefits, patient care expenses (up to Rs.500 per day), and many more.
- Free medical check-up for all insured policyholders after every four claim-free years.
- Additional accidental hospitalization limit enhanced by 25% of balance sum insured, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1 lakh.
These are the best cashless mediclaim policies for a family in 2021 that you should consider while selecting a family health insurance policy to enhance the layer of protection.