Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Renewal Process in India
Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE with 74% of the total share being held by Bajaj Finserv Limited, whereas the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. The company has 11 crore customers and is present across more than 1,000 locations in pan India. With tie-ups of 6000+ network hospitals and a 77.61% claim settlement ratio, Bajaj Allianz offers a variety of health insurance plans for a wide range of customers.
Top 9 Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans as listed below:-
- Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Insurance Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan for Family – Health-Guard
- Bajaj Allianz Premium Personal Guard Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Plan
- Extra Care Plus Plan
- Health Care Supreme Plan
- Hospital Cash Plan
- Silver Health Plan
- Star Package Plan
Why Buy a Health Insurance Plan?
With the cost of hospitalization and treatment soaring, it has become a necessity to purchase a medical insurance policy considering the current situation. A health insurance plan can ensure you get immediate financial assistance when you need it most to pay for the unexpected medical costs such as domiciliary hospitalization and day-care services including pre and post-hospitalization costs and so on. But, the validity of most health insurance policies is for a year, therefore making the renewal important to continue utilizing the services of the policy for another year. Here, we shall look at the Bajaj Allianz policy renewal process in detail.
Why Renew Your Health Insurance?
By failing to complete your Bajaj Allianz health insurance renewal, the policy is not valid and doesn’t help you out during medical emergencies, which should be avoided at any cost because it could lead to various complications. If the policy has a grace period, there is no reason to worry since it is the time offered by the insurance company to complete the payment of dues as a last measure. There are plenty of benefits on completing the bajaj health insurance renewal such as a reduced waiting period, no-claim bonus, etc., which one cannot utilize due to non-payment of premiums for the next year.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Renewal Procedure:
You can keep enjoying the benefits from the Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan by simply renewing it on time. Follow the steps below to complete the Bajaj Allianz online premium payment:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance i.e., www.bajajallianz.com
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Renew’ tab on the website
- Enter the Policy Number as well as the date of Birth’, then click the button ‘Submit’
- Verify the details of your health insurance plan and renewal premium shown on the screen to proceed with payment.
- Pay the amount using the payment options provided by the insurer and take a print of the Bajaj Allianz health insurance renewal online payment receipt for future reference.
Bajaj health policy renewal can be renewed through the offline procedure as well by calling the insurance company on 1800-209-0144 or by visiting the nearest branch of the health insurer. However, we recommend Bajaj Allianz Mediclaim policy renewal online for a matter of convenience.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance:
You shall continue to receive the benefits of the health policy after the bajaj mediclaim renewal plan by simply renewing it at the due date. Some of the important benefits that you are eligible for in Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans are:
- Cashless Treatments: A wide network of partnerships with all major hospitals is available across the country that ensures a policyholder who is admitted to one of these hospitals need to pay nothing for treatment. Bajaj Allianz will cover all the expenses that one might incur during their stay at the hospital upon giving the required documentation of the health care or the policy number. Cashless claims are one of the most popular methods of payment for many due to their convenience and easy paperwork.
- Hospitalizations: Your health insurance policy with Bajaj Allianz will now provide coverage beyond hospitalization and treatment. These policies are designed to cover the cost of pre- and post-hospitalization expenses, which could include medical expenses along with ambulance charges, medical consultations as well as more related services that aren’t usually covered by other policies.
- No-Claim Bonus: It is a benefit for policyholders who can benefit from the insurer when they did not file for a claim in the previous year that they held the policy. Policyholders are eligible to get an additional discount, which can be in the form of a decrease in the cost of renewal premium or an increase in insurance coverage.
- Health Check-ups: If you opt to sign up for the health insurance complimentary health checkups and you pay your renewal fee in time, you are eligible to undergo regular medical examinations and that too, at no extra cost. This will help you maintain your health and also remind you of any concerns in your health at the beginning stage itself rather than wait for it to get to an advanced stage.
What If Health Insurance Renewals Are Not Renewed?
If you do not process your Bajaj Allianz health insurance renewal either online or offline by the deadline, you’ll be denied advantages and coverage for insurance. Therefore, it is recommended to ensure that you make your Bajaj Allianz health insurance online payment in advance so that you don’t lose your insurance. This could result in more significant problems, including the loss of the services that you might need, such as medical checks, OPD treatments, hospital cash, etc., which could result in some unusual situations.
Therefore, you should always ensure that your policy is current and pay your premium by the time of the deadline, while being conscious of the consequences for not paying on time. It is also very important to schedule reminders by yourself, to be sure that you don’t miss the due date for premium payment. If you choose to renew your health insurance online, it is advisable for you to also ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions. Besides, you should be aware of any changes that have occurred recently to the coverage of the policy including exclusions, inclusions, or conditions by going to their website.