Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance For Family
If you are seeking a good family health insurance plan, then you can always consider Bajaj Allianz health insurance. The company is one of the reputed players in the category and Bajaj health insurance policies have made a name for themselves in a very short span of time as well. You can check out individual plans as well as Bajaj health insurance plans for family that come with smooth and hassle-free coverage for the whole family in addition to a single premium payment which saves your costs greatly in the bargain.
|Claim Settlement Ratio||92.24%|
|In-House Claim Settlement||Yes|
|Renewability||Lifelong Renewability Facility|
Knowing More About Bajaj Health Insurance for the Family
Bajaj health family health insurance comes with numerous benefits for all members of the household. This is the best possible choice for protecting the health of each and every member while enabling them to get the best medical treatments across leading partner hospitals while safeguarding their savings from the financial hit of healthcare costs alongside.
Choosing a Bajaj Health Mediclaim policy for family will always be a good option with regard to convenience and comfort. It will not only generate higher savings but also free up the policyholder from having to deal with multiple policies for individual members of the family.
Main Features of Bajaj Health Insurance Plans for Family
Here are the features that you can expect with your Bajaj health family Mediclaim policy:
- Amounts up to Rs. 50 lakh in sum insured.
- Long-term discounts up to 4% for 2 years and 8% for 3 years for policies.
- A lifelong renewability facility is provided to customers.
- 1/2/3 years as the policy term (available as an option).
- Post and pre-hospitalization coverage for periods up to 30 and 60 days respectively.
- Age limits of 18-65 years for all members.
- The sum insured may be restored in case of any similar medical condition/illness.
- Preventive health check-up facilities every three years.
- Cumulative 10% bonus for every year which is claim-free.
- Coverage for both homeopathic and Ayurvedic linked hospitalization.
- Up to 20% discounts for co-payment facilities.
- Limits up to Rs. 7,500 annually on convalescence costs.
- Expenditure linked to organ donors is covered for such procedures.
- Coverage is available for bariatric surgeries to a specific amount.
- Savings up to Rs. 55,000 on taxes under Section 80D.
The age limits are 18 and 65 years of age for all family members.
What is Excluded in the Policy?
- Any pre-existing ailments till the waiting period (three years) get over.
- Suicide attempts and other self-inflicted injuries.
- Treatment of specific ailments such as hernia, piles, etc.
- Newborn and maternity costs within the waiting period.
- Diseases/injuries resulting from addictive/intoxicating items.
You can always check the terms and conditions online before finalizing your family health insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance for Family- The List
- Health Guard Family Floater- Sum insured up to Rs. 5 lakh with a minimum age limit of 3 months and maximum limit of 65 years.
- Tax Gain- Up to Rs. 1 lakh as the sum insured with age limits of 18-75 years.
- Aarogya Sanjeevani- Up to Rs. 1-5 lakh as the sum insured with age limits of 3 months to 65 years.
- Health Ensure- Minimum age limit of 3 months and no maximum age limit. Sum insured up to Rs. 50,000.
- Hospital Cash Daily Allowance- The minimum and maximum age limits are 3 months and 65 years respectively. The sum insured coverage is Rs. 500 for each day.
You should always compare and contrast policies on the basis of their features, expected premium amounts, and other factors before making a final decision.
What is the maximum sum insured offered by Bajaj Allianz for its health insurance plan?
Bajaj Allianz offers a maximum sum insured up to Rs. 50 lakh for its family health insurance plan. However, it totally depends on your own customizable needs and family size and type, i.e., whether you have little children or seniors and so on. In most cases, the plans offer sum insured amounts up to Rs. 5 lakh. Some even have amounts up to Rs. 1-5 lakh. Some are on the lower side, i.e., up to Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 1 lakh. This depends on your own choice.
What is the minimum age limit under the policy?
To avail of the family health insurance policy, the minimum age can be three months. It will thus cover babies, giving parents greater peace of mind.
Can co-payment get me any discounts?
Co-payment facilities may get you discounts at several insurance companies. In this case, Bajaj Allianz may give you a handsome 20% discount by choosing co-payment facilities.