Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Settlement
Bajaj Allianz’s claim settlement process is quite simple. This insurance firm provides policyholders with quick reimbursement and cashless claim settlement in listed hospitals across India, thanks to its large network of networked healthcare centres. Furthermore, Bajaj Allianz provides a diverse choice of health insurance products at competitive rates, making your life easier in the case of a medical emergency.
Before purchasing a policy, the claim settlement ratio is also something to think about. The health claim ratio compares the number of claims filed to the number of claims resolved by the insurance company. Companies like Bajaj Allianz General Insurance have a good reputation in the market since they have a better health insurance claim settlement ratio. The insurer has a 98 per cent claim settlement ratio.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE, in which the former owns 74% and the latter owns 26%. With its headquarters in Pune, the organisation has helped millions of people, communities, and businesses manage risk by providing customised insurance solutions across India. Health insurance, cyber security insurance, home insurance, vacation insurance, and motor insurance are just a few examples. The organisation is dedicated to offering services that are unique and ‘caringly yours,’ and that provide you with the highest level of assurance and reliability.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance provides comprehensive health insurance coverage to protect both your health and your hard-earned money from medical expenses. It provides a wide range of cheap health insurance plans for you and your family, each with its own set of features and options that you may tailor to your specific needs. You may get health insurance from Bajaj Allianz to cover not only consultations and health check-ups, but also critical illnesses, maternity, and accident-related medical expenses. Overall, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s health insurance plans give enough coverage, guaranteeing that it is sufficient for you and your loved ones.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Process
The method for filing a claim for Bajaj Allianz health insurance products is simple and straightforward. You can easily contact their claim staff and obtain financial cover at the appropriate time to safeguard yourself and your loved ones from possibly deadly medical conditions.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
You might get treated for a certain condition without paying a single penny for any medical expenses if you choose cashless treatment. In India, you can get cashless treatment at any of the network hospitals. Bajaj Allianz currently has over 6,000 hospitals in its network. You can find instructions for the cashless claim process here:
- To begin, locate a Bajaj Allianz network hospital in the city where you wish to receive cashless treatment.
- Whether it’s an emergency or a planned stay in the hospital, notify your insurer as soon as possible.
- Don’t forget to bring your Bajaj Allianz cashless card and one photo ID evidence with you when you go to the hospital.
- At the hospital desk, provide the cashless card along with a valid photo ID.
- Fill out the pre-authorization request form at the hospital and return it to them.
- After checking your information and confirming your identity, the network hospital submits the pre-authorization request form to Bajaj Allianz-HAT (Pune).
- Bajaj Allianz examines the request information in light of the policy advantages and informs the hospital and the insured of its decision.
- The hospital will begin the cashless treatment once the claim is granted. If your request is denied, you can still receive treatment and make a reimbursement claim later.
If your request for a cashless claim was denied or you were not admitted to a network hospital, don’t worry. You can file a reimbursement claim in either case. To file a refund claim, follow the steps outlined below.
- Send Bajaj Allianz the completed refund claim form.
- All original medical documentation (pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization) must be submitted.
- After comprehensive verification of the documents submitted, you will receive an approval letter.
- Bajaj Allianz has the right to request additional documentation if necessary.
- The money will be released to the insured via ECS/cheque if the claim is authorised.
- If the required documentation is not presented within 45 days, the claim will be closed without payment.
Documents Required for Filing a Claim
- Original investigation reports
- Final hospital discharge summary
- FIR or post-mortem report if happened
- Pharmacy bills along with the prescription
- Cancelled cheque or NEFT details for payment
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Indoor case papers and duly-filled claim form
- Original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Treating doctor’s report, and original consultation notes
- Nature of operation performed and surgeon’s bill and receipt
- Test reports along with attending doctor’s or surgeon’s report
Reviews and Ratings
The policy has an impressive rating of 4.3/5 based on 62 reviews from Policy Bazaar. Insurance Dekho has given the policy a rating of 4.5/5 based on 71 reviews.
Shubendra – I am having a Health insurance policy from Bajaj Allianz for the last 3 years and I must say, it is a good company and offers a wide range of plans. I am satisfied with the services of Bajaj Allianz.
Shivam – Got the Health-Guard individual Policy as Bajaj Allianz has a good network of hospitals for cashless service.
What is Bajaj Allianz General Insurance's Claim Settlement Ratio?
The Claim Settlement Ratio of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the financial years 2017-18 and 2018-19 is 93.95 per cent and 93.68 per cent, respectively, according to IBAI's General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders-3rd and 4th Edition.
How long does it take Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance to settle a claim?
If the claim is not rejected, Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance will usually settle it within 7 working days of receiving the relevant document, but it will not take longer than 30 days.