Aditya Birla Health Insurance Claim Settlement
Aditya Birla Health Insurance provides a seamless experience for filing claims. The company has a strong presence in the health insurance domain in India. The insurer provides speedy and efficient claim settlement services in India. Because of this, it is not surprising that the Aditya Birla Insurance claim settlement ratio is high.
The organization wants to continue increasing the value of the Aditya Birla claim settlement ratio. This is why they have set up a different claim settlement team. This allows customers to settle claims in an easy and convenient way.
Aditya Birla Claim Process
Policyholders can apply for claims either through cashless treatment or reimbursement claims. Aditya Birla has over 6,000 hospitals in its network. And the steps that you need to follow to apply for a cashless claim are given below.
- Search for an Aditya Birla network hospital in your city
- Intimate the insurance provider within 48 hours in case of emergency hospitalization. In the case of planned hospitalization, this should be done 3 days before admission into the hospital
- Carry the patient’s Aditya Birla Health Insurance cashless card or policy details
- Show the Health Insurance cashless card and valid ID proof at the insurance desk of the hospital
- Fill the pre-authorization request form and submit it to the hospital
- If you want a quicker action, then fill the request form on the official website and intimate the insurer immediately
- You will have to wait while the insurance provider reviews the claim request
- After receiving the request, Aditya Birla Capital Health Insurance might take up to 2 hours to inform the policyholder about the decision. This can be done either through email or an SMS
- The policy status can also be checked online
- The claim will be processed according to the terms and conditions of the policy after all the formalities are completed
In case of a reimbursement claim request, the steps that the policyholder has to follow are mentioned in the list below.
- Aditya Birla Insurance should be notified within 48 hours in case of an emergency hospitalization
- In the case of planned hospitalization, a notification will be sent 3 days before admission into a network or non-network hospital
- All the relevant documents should be collected from the hospital and submit it to the insurance provider within 15 days of discharge from the hospital
- The reimbursement claim form should be filled and submitted to the hospital with the other documents
- The organization will review the request and make a decision accordingly
- If the claim request is approved, then the insurance provider will get the approved amount through NEFT
- In other cases, the communication will be done through the registered email address or the policyholder’s contact number
A reimbursement claim request can also be made after a cashless claim request is rejected or if the policyholder gets the treatment done at a non-network hospital.
How to Check the Claim Request Status?
The Aditya Birla Insurance claim settlement ratio is very impressive. On top of that, the company also provides many other services to its policyholders. Policyholders can easily check the status of their claim either through the online or offline method.
To check the claim status, the policyholder needs to visit the official website of Aditya Birla Health Insurance. After that, one needs to go to the claim status portal. Log in to the portal by using the personal username and password. From there, the policyholder can check the claim status of their request.
In the case of the offline method, then one can directly contact the company through the helpline number. Policyholders can also visit the nearest branch of Aditya Birla Health Insurance company and ask the customer care representative for the same. The representative might also ask for other information like policy intimation number and policy ID card to give the right updates.
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Claim Settlement
The documents that are required for filing an Aditya Birla claim settlement are:
- Original investigation reports
- Final hospital discharge summary
- FIR or post-mortem report, if required
- Pharmacy bills
- Prescription of medications
- Canceled cheque or NEFT details
- Original bills
- Original receipts
- Discharge report
- Indoor case papers
- Duly-filled claim form
- Original hospital bills
- A valid photo ID proof
- Treating doctor’s report
- Original consultation notes
- Nature of operation performed
- Surgeon’s bill and receipt
- Test reports
- Attending doctor’s or surgeon’s report
Claim Settlement Ratio of Aditya Birla Health Insurance
The Aditya Birla Insurance claim settlement ratio for the financial year 2018 – 2019 was measured at 59%. This shows that the company has the ability to pay the claims of its policyholders.
Reviews and Ratings
The Aditya Birla health insurance policies have always been rated very highly. Let’s look at some reviews to understand what customers love about these policies.
- Excellent Coverage by Nidhi Thakur (5 stars / 5 stars)
I’m a policyholder of the Aditya Birla Health Insurance Global Health Secure policy and I’m completely satisfied with my purchase. The policy comes with great coverage benefits and the claim process is also very smooth. I have purchased and maintained this policy over the years without any hassle.
- Complete Security by Tarun Srivastav (4 stars / 5 stars)
I choose to buy my Aditya Birla health insurance policy due to the secured payment gateway and flexible premium payment options. However, over time, my Aditya Birla health insurance policy has given me a lot of other benefits too. Now, with this policy, I have complete medical protection.
I need to submit a reimbursement claim request. When should I do it?
A request for reimbursement claim should be submitted within 15 days of being discharged from the hospital.
I have put in a claim request for my Aditya Birla health insurance policy. How long will it take for the company to settle the claim?
The Aditya Birla health insurance policy claims are settled within 7 working days of receiving all the required documents. Even in case of an unexpected delay, this time period is not stretched beyond 30 days
Is there any limit on the number of times I can file for a claim on my Aditya Birla health insurance policy in a year?
No, there is no limit on the number of times one can file for a claim on an Aditya Birla health insurance policy. However, the total claim amount should not exceed the maximum sum insured value.