Top 7 Advice On Keepin Yourself Fit & Healthy Post Recovering From COVID-19
COVID-19 is a disease that is infectious which is caused by the recently discovered coronavirus. It spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person sneezes or coughs, and that is why it is advised that you should always wear a mask when travelling or talking to someone else as it can spread easily. Most of the patients who are diagnosed with COVID have recovered at home only with the help of teleconsultations.
The COVID-19 outbreak has left all of us disturbed and devastated. There are many people who have lost their family members in the battle with COVID-19, and there are some who have fought COVID-19 and have come back with a ray of hope. There are people who used home remedies to get well, whereas some got admitted to the hospital.
There are home remedies as well which we can use to fight against the coronavirus. There are different ways through which coronavirus can spread, and therefore there are always certain precautions that we should take. When diagnosed with coronavirus, there are certain pieces of advice that you should follow which will help you in your fight against the COVID-19 disease. Therefore, you should make sure that you treat yourself well so that it will help you in your battle against COVID-19.
What is advised by the doctor?
There are always certain points that you should keep in mind when you’re battling with COVID-19. One of the most important things to keep in mind is not to lose hope. Let it be your family members or friends. Cheer them up in their battle with the COVID-19. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, there have been a lot of cases that the doctor needs to check daily. This is one of the deadliest viruses to have come in all over the world. Therefore, it is important to listen to the advice of the doctor so that we can be alright.
There is different advice that is given by the doctor which will enable you to recover from COVID-19 and also in staying fit and healthy. You should start with different types of fruits, eat vegetables that are high in vitamins and nutrients, have your tablets on time, start doing different exercises, and include foods that are high in proteins and antioxidants, maintain distance, etc. One of the important things that COVID-19 has taught us is: to be positive and have positive thinking. Therefore, you should make sure that you listen to the doctor’s advice that they are the ones who are helping you in battling the disease as well as recovering from COVID-19.
7 pieces of Advice to Keep Fit and Healthy Recovering from COVID-19
Are you feeling tired or weak after recovering from COVID-19? If yes, then here is some advice that you should follow which will help you in staying fit and healthy after your recovery :
- Eat a variety of Fruits: You should ensure that your day starts with a plate of fruits that are fresh and provide nutrients such as orange, apple, pomegranate, etc. Other than that, you can also try drinking fruit juice which will enable you to get rid of the weakness. You can eat raw fruits in the morning and then have fruit juice in the evening to gain strength.
- Drink warm milk: One of the most important things that everyone did during the COVID-19 pandemic was drink warm milk with turmeric powder. Milk helps you in strengthening the bones and also removes the weakness from your body. You can have warm milk with turmeric whenever you want as it does not cause any harm.
- Eat vegetables: It is important to consume vegetables as it is essential for the body. You should have different types of vegetables, such as carrot, spinach, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, etc., during your lunch or dinner. You can also drink the juice of different vegetables, i.e., spinach, tomatoes, beetroot, etc. These are the vegetables that are rich in minerals and vitamins and will help you feel energetic.
- Steam Inhalation: It is also important to take steam with hot water at least twice or thrice a day as it has proven beneficial in treating symptoms like cold, cough, and congestion. Doing this will help in solving the respiratory tissues in the nasal passage and airways as well. You can put Vicks or any other medicine if prescribed by a doctor in the water.
- Stay hydrated: Not only during COVID-19 but it is advised that you should always stay hydrated so that you do not feel dizzy or weak. It is absolutely important to drink a lot of water as it will help you in staying hydrated throughout the day. Other than water, you can also drink coconut water or any other juice.
- Perform lung exercises: One of the most important things to do post COVID-19 recovery is doing lung exercises. Performing the lung exercises will help you in strengthening the lungs. Right from yogic breathing exercises to blowing candles and using the spirometer, you can choose to perform different lung exercises.
- Have multivitamins: You should keep having your multivitamins, Vitamin C, and zinc tablets as recommended by your doctor. You should not discontinue the medicines only because you have tested negative. Having the multivitamins daily will help you in removing the toxins from your body and help you in staying fresh throughout the day.
Once you have won the battle with COVID-19, it is important to recover from COVID-19 as soon as possible to gain back all the strength. There is different advice that is given by the doctor, family members, as well as friends, which helps us in recovering from COVID-19. More than 80 per cent of the population has recovered at home itself through online consultation of the doctors. Therefore, mentioned above are the pieces of advice that are helpful for the ones who have recovered and what to do to overcome weakness.