Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
About Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
A health insurance policy is perhaps the most important financial decision you will make in years to come. After all, none of us are absolutely safe from accidents and diseases. Therefore, to insure and protect yourself and your loved ones against any such blows of misfortune, it is of stellar importance that you take things into your own hands and buy a trusted and comprehensive health insurance policy. This is why you must consider the Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana, a policy that was introduced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Gehlot’s on 30th August, 2019.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana comes with more benefits than one can ask for! Some of the highlighted features are listed below:
- Get hospitalized without any cash: The last thing you want when a loved one is hospitalized is to rush around searching and arranging for money that is required to pay the hefty hospital bills. But, this is one less thing to worry about when you buy this policy because this policy ensures that you will not have to pay cash upfront when a loved one is hospitalized in a network hospital.
- Greater network of hospitals which are in close proximity to you: And don’t even begin to worry about which hospital to go to. This is because Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana ensures that you have a network hospital in close proximity in case of any mis happenings! This prevents anyone from passing away in the commute to the hospital itself. This varied list includes private as well as public hospitals.
- Hefty sum insured amount: If you’re not good at planning, don’t worry, as this policy has got you covered as well. In case of secondary illnesses, a sum allocation of Rs.50,000 is done and in case of tertiary illnesses a sum allocation of Rs.4,50,000 is done! This amount is more than enough to enable you to sit back, relax and not worry about any financial mishappening coming your way!
- Family Floaters Plan for your big Indian family: Being an All-Indian policy, the policy understands the close-knit nature of Indian families and the size that they can extend to. With Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana, you could cover the medical expenses for all your family members with a family floater health insurance plan!
- There is no minimum or maximum age for the person to be insured: Some popular policies across India, have an impractical limit on the age of family members that can be insured. This often prevents people from being able to insure their parents or their children, the two age groups which need a health insurance policy the most. But with this policy, there is no such impractical cap on maximum or minimum age of the family members who can get insured. Therefore, all of your family members can be covered under one policy itself!
- Wide variety of medical packages to choose from: There are as many as one thousand five hundred and seventy-six medical packages to choose from. This means that you, the customer, is the ultimate king and you are going to be the decision maker for your own policy, according to your taste and preferences. Some packages include the costs of appendectomy, general surgery, colonoscopy, biopsy, Lensectomy and Pneumonectomy etc.
Thus, Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana truly comes with some exceptionally unique benefits.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana is one of the most comprehensive and inclusive policies you might come across. Every possible expense that you can think of- varying from follow-up benefits to hospitalization expenses to day-care facility bills to benefits for your newborn precious little bundle of joy to pre and post hospitalization benefits!
Does the policy sound too good to be true? There are some exceptions to the coverage of the policy. Therefore, in the cases of some specific events mentioned below, you may not be able to get your insured amount. During the time of this pandemic, vaccinations have had a huge increase in costs, but unfortunately their costs are not covered in the policy. Something minor that doesn’t require hospitalization will not be covered under the insurance policy either. Change of gender operations and related expenses will not be covered by the policy. Daily vitamins, until medically prescribed, will not be included in the policy expenses as well.
If you were thinking of getting your nose a little changed or getting your teeth whitened, we have bad news for you because dental procedures and plastic surgery costs are not included in the policy coverage as well. Unfortunately, like most of the policies, this policy as well would not cover any costs that arise due to self-harm. Any congenital defects are not included as well, along with any costs that may arise due to overuse of any intoxicating substances or typical substance abuse.
Healthcare has been a hot topic worldwide, but remains to be especially not talked about in Indian states like Rajasthan. The global pandemic has made us realize the importance of affordability of quality healthcare. You can only buy this policy if you are a native of the state of Rajasthan and are already members of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
If your family is under the Socio-Economic Caste Census (2011) you are eligible as well! You must have your basic identity cards like Aadhar card or Bhamashah card or acknowledgement slip from NFSA (National Food Security Act). You must also have your own ration card and 23-digit HHID number. If you are not already enrolled, you can get yourself enrolled by checking out the Jann Soochna Portal. If you’re perplexed and want to know more about Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana, then you can read more about the features, terms and conditions of the policy on health.rajasthan.gov.in.
The process of claiming your policy is not difficult or riddled like other policies! It's a quick and hassle-free process that even your child could get you through!
When you leave your house to get to the network hospital in the case of any mishap, make sure that you get all your documents which are listed above. Next, find the Swasthya Marg Darshak of the hospital and meet him. This person will support you with all the document verification process and will be your guardian angel of sorts. He will ensure that you belong to the beneficiary families and will ensure that both you and the hospital comply with the policy guidelines.
All your documentation related to your admission or discharge will be handled by him or her only! She or he will update all your documents on the hospital or government software so that you would not have anything to worry about while you are recovering!
If you are interested in becoming a Swasthya Marg Darshak and save hundreds of lives annually, all you need to be is a graduate with good communication and computer skills along with being empathic and understanding to the policy claimer. Take full treatment for your illness and leave without paying any bill as the same will be covered by the government!
Latest on Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana FAQs
How do I compare insurance policies?
There are several websites available online which would enable you to compare several features, costs and drawbacks of various policies all at one window! Apart from that, genuine questions posed to your friends and well-wishers can help you attain a lot of practical knowledge and insights into the insurance market.
How do I get to the best policy in the market?
There is no single best policy, the best policy depends on who you are, age range of your family members, your needs and requirements etc. In short, it must be customized to your unique needs. Each person and each family, thus, have their own perfect policy. Good research and drive can help you remain on the path of financially stability and unhinged by any emotional, physical or financial mishaps. Make sure that you not only read all the terms and conditions, understand each clause of the policy you buy and the policy office is filled with people who are easy to contact for the times of emergencies.
What should you do before you buy a policy?
Read all the terms and conditions related to the policy! Learn to even read between the lines mentioned in the document. Analyze your needs and requirements; does the policy fulfill all these? If it does, you can go ahead. But if it doesn’t, you should continue your search instead of being satisfied with a policy that falls short. The last thing you want is to feel betrayed after buying a policy. A false sense of safety is sometimes more dangerous than no safety at all because it prevents you from preparing for the worst!